Chapter 5

It was official, Mikey and Pete were actually something really really beautiful. It was that kind of gay relationship where both of them are actually the same, no but for real.

For 15 minutes Pete just stared at his little Boyfriend sleeping. It was so cute and he really enjoyed that, but school isn't over, yet

"Mikey! Mikey! " Pete whispered in Mikey's ears. "Mikey wake up!"

"What?" He mumbled still sleepy

"Honey you ejaculated all over the bed and it smells like shit!' He whispered trying to not laugh.

"What?!" Mikey yelled jumping of the bed. "How did that.... Pete you fucking asshole, what the actual fuck!!" He laughed as Pete starred at him trying to look as serious as he could but with no result.

"You should've see your face honestly"he said as laughing so bad.

" Suck my dick" Mikey said leaving

"My pleasure, dear Lord" he yelled from the other room

"What the fuck did you just respond?" He asked all amazed by Pete's weird answer

"That I'll do that with pleasure." Pete said still serious "and yeah I was referring to your dick. " he added with a big weird smile on his face.

Mikey got all confused because he didn't expect that answer at all? Like yeah it wasn't something clear but you can't you expect that, unless you Pete himself and yeah that'd make sense why Is happening what is happening. You could've called him, really weird with sex appeal attraction. And because he looked really really good that made Mikey go insane because damn girl he was way too hot, damn it.

"Why would you do that?" Mikey asked smirking

"Why not?" Pete said laughing

"Okay seems legit. " he ended laughing along with Pete.

"Okay so honey once again, it's 7 in the morning, we've got school in few minutes so grab your shits, get in the fucking car and let's get to school as fast we can. " he shout leaving the kitchen in a superhero pose.

Mikey just stared at him leaving while time running out. it was actually really funny.

"For fuck's sake, Mikey are you coming with me or not?" He added making Mikey jump from the chair.

"Do I have to choose?" Mikey yelled still laughing

"Not really. " he ended the conversation grabbing Mikey's wrist and dragging him into different rooms.

It was kinda confusing like seriously. Who could know what his plan Was or what could have been inside his head all this time? Nobody, that's the answer, people never knew that. They've never figured out his plans until it all came out all sudden.

He pushed him in another room leaving him up there.

"What the... " Mikey yelled confused

"Dont move, I'll be back in few seconds. " he interrupted running through the hall to the kitchen so he can grab Mikey's things.

"What even" he mumbled analyzing every single thing in the room.

It seemed to be a pretty little room but kinda giant Though like seriously, it looked so giant at the same time which was amazing? You can't explain all of that though

Mikey stared at him like expecting something to happen but then when he turned his face to Pete, ohoho he got pretty surprised. Pete pushed him on the wall hard and pushed his lips on Mikey's. He looked sweet into his eyes and moaned making Mikey go insane. He grabbed his hair and pulled it back licking every inch of skin of Mikey's neck leaving hickeys all over it.

"Oh my goodness" Mikey thought in his mind moaning because damn it, it was just too perfect.

Pete sucked the skin, once again this time going down the neck from Mikey's jawline. It felt so fucking good. It was so fucking good and both of them enjoyed that so fucking much.

"My god Pete" Mikey moaned trying to hold it on but almost breaking in noises.

"Do you like it?" Pete laughed at him.

"Uhhh" he gasped not even saying words at all

"Do you like it?" Pete asked once again wanting a answer, right fucking then

"Yyes. " he moaned still gasping for air.

"Do you want more?"

'Yes"

"How much?"

"So fucking much." Mikey mumbled all insane

Pete nodded and more violent pressed his lips on Mikey's. He pushed them so hard that all it turned into a hard make out. He introduced his tongue inside Mikey's mouth and brutally looked for his tongue. His taste was all over the place. Mikey enjoyed that a lot. His moans could've been heard so damn loud. So loud that it even got Pete harder so he wanted to feel all that body under his control.

Pete approached his head to Mikey's head and softly whispered so many dirty things so he can watch Mikey's boner grow more and more. That amused him a lot.

"I heard you like collatbones. " He whispered hardly in Mikey's ear.

You couldn't imagine what was about to happen but obviously Mikey had a real collarbone fetish which someway made him really lucky. Reasons? Only few things, Pete has got so damn hot collarbones. So hot that it could get Mikey to a pure big orgasm. He looked into Mikey"s eyes and laughing RIPPED off his shirt so Mikey can admire his full naked chest. That, it looked so damn good. Mikey couldn't control it anymore. He pushed Pete On the other wall and brutally bitten his neck and collarbones. So brutally that Pete didn't imagine that was going to happen. He really wanted that, really eNjoyed that. The plan was all done, officially. He has got what he wanted, exactly what he wanted.

"Yes, ohhhh god" Pete moaned louder while Mikey sucked the skin over and over again.

He ripped Mikey's shirt and laugher, again, as always but while he wanted to kiss him Someway it all ended wrong. He pushed him in the wrong way so he fell on Mikey, both laying on the floor.

"Ouch" Pete laughed seeing how Injured he has got.

"What the fuck" Mikey gasped, laughing. "How the hell did that happen? God"

"I have no fucking clue but I know it hurts. " He added laughing even harder

"Are you alright?" Mikey asked jumping

"Yes. Don't worry about this it's not even the first time. Now cute cunt get the fuck I in the car cause we've got fucking school. " He said laughing

"Did you just?"

"Yes, now get the fuck up bear"

"Aweee"