Chapter 4

It has been so much time since Pete and Mikey spent time together, like 4 hours, 4 fucking hours full of laughs n giggles. Mikey felt so good along with Pete, he made him so happy. It was amazing. But Mikey was struggling with something pretty much. He had no clue if Pete actually wanted him around or not. It was confusing because he felt like being really annoying. It was so weird. But why would he think something like that? Pete never gets annoyed, never. Mikey was just too scared, too scared to not get hate from Pete, but Pete would never do that. Small Mikey, always a confused kid which never knows if people want him around or not. As Pete moved in the kitchen Mikey did the same. He wasn't sure if he should do that but fucking hell, Mikey needs to do something not just stay there and lay on the floor being quiet while Pete is trying to interact with him.

"Are you hungry? " Pete asked grabbing a small bowl from the cabinet above.

Mikey stared at him few seconds just to try figure it out if he was hungry or not. Poor Mikey, so confused.

"Yeah. " Mikey answered sitting on a random chair.

"Okay, just give me few seconds and you'll have that shit done. " Pete said as he prepared the bowl full of chocolate and milk.

None of that had any less sense or more but obviously, Mikey was really attracted by this little boy. It was something unique and beautiful because both of them had like the same disabilities and problems.

"So, do you have any brothers?" Pete asked moving his hand off the fridge just to make eye contact with Mikey.

"Uhm, no, I mean yes. Yes I do." He mumbled almost breaking down in tears from emotions.

"Nice, what's his name?" He kept questioning getting Mikey more and more awkward.

"Gerard. " he responded taking a deep breath as Pete kept starring at him.

"Awe, that's a pretty cool name though. " Pete exclaimed letting Mikey in silence for like few seconds.

It felt like a eternity although it was only few fucking problems. He didn't get offended, he didn't get heartbroken but he wished courage would've been bigger. Mikey knew what he exactly wanted and all got explained by his look. He was desperate, so desperate to have Pete but something inside his little heart kept leading him to a whole new kind of desperation.

"I wish I could tell him" Mikey said in his mind. "But I don't wanna cry"

It was way enough from that perspective but not enough. He took his heart and full of confidence asked Pete out.

"Listen I don't mean to be rude or weird or others but I kind of have a big, really big crush on you and i know, it may be weird and others but if you don't feel the same it's okay and I understand. "

He didn't get enough time to finish the sentence, Pete pushed him on the wall and pressed his warm lips on Mikey's making him moan so loud.

"Hah" he giggled staring at Mikey and then aggressively pushed him once again in a kiss biting Mikey's bottom lip so damn hard that it hurt.

Going down and down, he licked his neck tasting the sweet flavour of the pale boy. It felt so good, so much tension, so much, urgh, perfection.

"You're so damn sweet." Pete mumbled sucking the collarbones leaving big hickeys up there. "You're so, amazing." He whispered in his ears getting up and starting a French kiss, desperately searching for his warm tongue but instead licking the whole place.

"Oh god... " Mikey mumbled breathing heavily.

Pete was so good at that, he had, I don't know? That big sex appeal which really attracted Mikey. And not just that, Pete was p attractive himself and actually knew that but never admitted it. He never wanted to admit how wonderful he actually was although he knew it. It was something which always caused him problems but not always.

"What's this supposed to mean?" Mikey asked getting harder and harder while Pete unbuttoned his black pants.

"What do you mean?" Pete said getting confused

"You know, all of this, what's supposed to mean? I mean, what has to do with everything? Why are you doing this? Why?" He shout looking deep into Pete's eyes. was that a yes a no? What the hell was that for? It was so confusing.

"What's supposed to mean?" He yelled stepping off. "Whats supposed to fucking mean? God fucking damn, Mikey, I love you, that's supposed to fucking mean." He said grabbing Mikey tight. His eyes sparkled so damn much, it was cute. "Mikey, I fucking love you!"

"So, you're my boyfriend? " He said crossing his arms.

"Obviously yes. " Pete smiled doing the same thing.

He pushed him into a big bear hug for 5 minutes. This was the begging of a new era, a new era where Mikey will not be sad anymore, where his reason of happiness will be Pete, well everything will be better and better. A era which will leave him with good marks and such happy and funny moments. This was going to be his new life and wherever or not, Pete will be there for him, forever.