Chapter 5/Day 1 Part 4

As Ocean wound up the stairs, she heard someone call her name. She was greeted by a girl with really decked out clothes. She had beautiful smooth looking raven hair with violet highlights. "Hi, I'm Raven Queen. Welcome to Ever After High!" Raven smiled. Ocean wiped the tear off her face as the name Raven Queen ran through her head. It sounded very familiar. "Who are your parents?" Ocean asked. Raven paused. "Uh, the Evil Queen..." They both paused. Suddenly Ocean screamed in horror and ran off. Raven sighed.

Ocean looked down at her map to find her room. 'Room 7b, room 7b..." She repeated to herself. "Oh, there it is," Ocean swung open the door to see a girl counting the sheep on her bed spread. Once she noticed Ocean's presence, she immediately turning around showing the bottom part of her face, the top covered by a sweet pink bonnet.

"Why hello there! You must be my new roommate, Ocean are you. My name is Gemma Bow Peep, daughter of Lil' Bow Peep. You can call me Gem. Who are your parents?" "Uhh, my father is the Emperor from the Emperors New Clothes." Ocean shuddered. "Wow! That was actually one of my favorites when I was little!" Ocean sighed with relief. "We are going to be great friends" Gem smiled. Ocean and Gemma seemed to of instantly clicked. A new friendship was coming along swimmingly.

Writers note: Hi Happily Ever After Seekers! Sorry I have been so inactive. Now that it is the school holidays I promise I will try to catch up :). Thanks for the votes and views by the way! I love writing these for y'all!