Chapter 8/ Day 4 Part 4

Ocean looked back at the pictures of her and Laurence, her boyfriend in middle school. He had wonderful golden hair and always kept a selection of papers and drawing utensils in his jacket. They would always sit under the oak tree and talk, until they got really inspired. They would draw and paint pictures for hours on end until Ocean would start to dose off, laying her head on his chest.

It was magic...until the daughter of Cinderella transferred to Ever After Middle school. She just came up to Laurence and swooped him away in an instant. She became one of the most popular girls at school. This later lead to bullying, (mainly by the popular and/or villain kids). She would always get excluded or unwanted in science projects and other social activities. She was later transferred to a different school, with non-fairytale kids. She waited and waited until it highschool hoping for a new start.

After these memories faded, she stood up and grabbed a tissue to wipe her tear away. Gemma came and hugged her. Ocean tried to resist, but she really did feel better so she hugged her back. Ocean reached into her suitcase and took out darts and a board labeled 'Special Emergency' and asked Gemma for a photo of Ashlynn and drew all over it. Ocean attached to the board and happily and angrily threw darts at it. (Ocean and her family always did have anger issues - it was in their genes.) Ocean laughed and walked away.

Next chapter is coming out today!..and you might want to look out for it. It is going to be full of drama!