Lesson Two: Trust

Three Rules to Remember

1. Trust equals love.

2. In order for there to be pleasure there first must exist trust.

3. Most Important Rule: There are no words that will keep you safe.

(A/N: In case someone doesn't know, in S &M, both people agree on a word beforehand that will stop the rough "play".

†††††††††

The foot collided with his lower back and he stumbled forward. Glancing upwards, the metal of the studs on the collar around his neck glimmered in the sun, catching my attention. Steading myself I prepared to kick again. This kick connecting with the bend of his leg, causing him to fall to his hands and knees. My foot found itself in the air again, readying to strike another part of his body.

"Damn! Remi stop," Athren coughed. "What are you kicking me for?" I take a second to think before I swing my foot out, it lands on the side of face. His head jerks violently. He spits out blood on the pavement as he slowly gets to his feet. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he says,

"Remi, what the hell was that for?" I glare up at him. My eyes slowly looking him over, taking in the gray polo shirt and the jeans that hangs loosely around his waist.

"I saw you this morning," his eyes are downcast when I'm done speaking. Athren walks over to me and hug me to him. He pulls me closely. Bending down he whispers in my ear,

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I feel a kiss on my cheek. Athren pulls away from me. My hand rubs against his face where a bruise was starting to take shape. His eyes look down at me and he grins. I feel a little sorry for him. Thinking he'd be forgiven so easily, by someone else maybe, but not by me.

"I'm going to need more than a kiss on the cheek, if you want me to forgive you," I tell him. He frowns, tilting his head to the side. The gesture reminds me of what a dog will do when they don't understand what you're saying. I laugh, which causes his frown to deepen. I only laugh harder. Athren comes back over to me. He bends down, I see his tongue dart out moments before my lips are greeted with a warm wetness. All laughing ceases. He turns his head, with long strokes he begins to lick my neck and cheek. My breath catches. I gasp.

"How about tonight I show you how much I'm sorry," he asks once he was done. I nod, turning and walking across the street.

†††††††††

"Seriously Remi, this is not what I had in mind," Athren pleaded as he watched me tighten the rope around his wrists. I twisted the rope between the black poles of the headboard. He was not going anywhere for a while. Sitting back on my haunches, I admired my handy work. Athren struggled where he lay, testing his bonds. Smirking, I lean over and whisper,

"This is your own fault. I'll try not to make you bleed too much." Athren eyes widened then he started smile. Seconds later, I heard the laugh.

"What could you possibly do to me that I wouldn't like? The rope was just a waste of time besides I apologized for flirting with that girl this morning already. So just untie me and we can really have some fun."

"Oh, I'll be having fun but you definitely will not, that's a promise," I said unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off in one fluid motion. Next went the red boxers. I stared down at the naked man on my bed. The vibrant green of my silk sheets made the tan of skin stand out. The scene before me caused the smile on my face to grow. The only thing that would make this picture even more beautiful, would be the bright red of blood.

Blood, the substance that allowed us to live, it would soon be flowing, entwining with the emerald of the bedspread. Athren watched my eyes as I looked over his body. My hand gently caressed his chest. Brushing over his nipples and traveling lower. He struggled again, attempting to release himself from his confines. I teased him a little longer before removing my hand.

There would be no pleasure given with this pain. I wasn't expecting to have Athren in this way so soon. He needed to be punished. Last night he agreed to my conditions, then this morning I find him flirting and touching some girl he just met. Disobedience needed to be punished. Hopefully he'll understand what it means to be my dog after this.

The cotton rope laid beside me. Picking it up I sent Athren a genuine smile. Bad behaviors deserved no rewards. I formed a small noose with the rope and slipped it over base of his p--s, winding the twine around each of his t--s. Athren moan as the rope applied a little pressure. I continued binding him. Each weaving movement the rope made restricted him even more. "What...what are you doing," he gasps when my hands pulls, tightening the rope.

"They'll be no release for you," I laughed. "That'll make sure of it. Sorry." I jump up from the bed and walk towards the dresser where a leather bag sits. Opening the bag I grab a few things and saunter back towards the eager eyed man that waits excitedly in my bed. He notices the toys in my hand. The smile was in place again, his arrogant grin makes me want to hurt him even more.

I climb on top of him; freeing the knife from its prision. The knife comes down, the cold steel bites into his skin. Droplets of red flow freely from the small wound. The knife in my hand begs to taste the deliciousness of Athren's blood. Another incision is made. Athren sighs with pleasure. He looks at me, his lips forming the word "please". I bring the knife down again and again, he bucks against me. Arms twisting, pulling, trying to release themselves.

His breath comes out in frequent gasps as he struggle to speak, "Remi...pl...please..." He took a visible swallow and continued, "I...can't...I...I...I need to...please." I changed my position, brushing up against him. His eyes rolled and he moaned aloud. This is what he gets. How do you punish someone who gains pleasure from receiving pain? Deny them the release the pleasure will give them. Grinning I bend down and lick one of the bleeding wounds. A shudder runs through Athren. I can hear him whispering, begging me to untie him.

I reached down beside me and pick up the satin pouch filled with four inch needles. Removing one and showing it to him. I pinch his left nipple before pushing the needle through. An inaudible word came from Athren. He looked up at me. The look he gave me caused a faint blush to begin creeping up my face. I almost wanted to remove his bonds. Allow him to feel the emotions I was feeling while I slip needle after needle into his flesh.

I shake my head, ignoring the previous thoughts that filled my head minutes before. I look at the man watching me. I open my mouth to speak the words beginning to form, I heard the slamming of the front door. The heavy footsteps approaching then suddenly stop. There was pounding on the door and a voice that yelled,

"REMINGTON, OUT HERE NOW!"

†††††††††

A/N: I put a letter and a dash in an attempt to keep the story PG-13, if it doesn't let me keep that rating I'll go back and change it. If for some reason you don't know what it's suppose to be let me know and I shall tell you. Hope you enjoyed this, Thanks for reading.