Lesson Four: Forgiveness

Author's Note: Hey Guys you should check out this awesome writer. When I was having a hard time figuring out a name, she helped me out. So be nice and check her story out.

@gymnast17

A Kidnapping

Would you ever believe you'd be kidnapped just by taking a wrong path? I wouldn't! Lena Monroe wouldn't either! But then, she is! Talk about irony! Her and this other random chick, Jessy, get stuck doing shows in front of... drunks!... at a bar! I would never waste my time doing THAT! But it's not like they have a choice... Maybe they do though... Yeah right! Lena sure hopes she can escape, but her optumistic thoughts of leaving the Hell-hole are disrupted by her inmate who's keeping a fairly large secret in the inner depths of her brain.

http://www.wattpad.com/1209718-a-kidnapping

********************************************************************************************

Three Rules To Remember:

1. Begging always help.

2. Forgiveness comes with a price.

3. Never ask for something you may not be able to handle.

******************

I basked in the warm sun as the wind rocks me gently in the hammock. I thought Athren would be the one to succeed. He disappointed me just like all the others. What made him think I would give it up to him that fast. Dogs don’t demand things from their master. They wait for their master to decide to give them what they want. I let out a breath in frustration. Back to the drawing board as they say. It’s too bad that things didn’t work out. I actually liked him.

A car door opens and shuts with a loud bang. Stretching my neck I make a sad attempt at seeing who was approaching. Heavy footsteps stomp up my the stairs. I remove my sunglasses and glare at the figure. How dare he show himself.

“What do you want,” I ask.

“Don’t be that way Remi,” he says. “I just got back today. I really wanted to see you.”

“Well, I don’t want to see you. Go away.” He comes closer and chuckles. He smells like rain. I always loved that about him. Sasha Vicente. Of all the people I never wanted to see. I use to ask him what did he use to smell that way. He would just laugh and say, ‘I was born with this scent.’ Of all my former dogs, I had high hopes for him. I thought he would satisfy my need. He failed, just like Athren, just like all the others. Sasha was the most obedient, willing to do anything and everything for me. I could tell him to lick my shoes and he would.

It’s been five months since I rejected him. Three months since he left to go back to Russia to visit his grandmother. Even though he was no longer my dog he would still come around. Still willing to do whatever I asked. He sat in the chair across from me. His hair had grown out since the last time I’ve seen him. Black hair fell in waves to his shoulders now. “What do you want,” I ask again.

“You’re still as demanding as ever,” he says. “I want to be your dog again.” I open my mouth to say something but he cuts me off. “Before you say anything, just here me out.”

“Fine, ten minutes then you leave.” He laughs again.