Lesson Six: Pleasure - Orrick

A/N: After this upload I won't be uploading on this story for about two weeks or so. I'm going to be taking a small break. Sorry. I'll be back after my surgery however and will give you guys all the chapters you want.

**WARNING** This chapter contains a sex scene. Read at your own discretion.

*********************************

Three Rules to Remember 

1. Pain before pleasure. 

2. Never expect to get what you want. 

3. Your master's pleasure always comes first.

***********

"It won't hurt much, I promise," I whisper into her ear as I place the leather cuffs around her wrists. I tug gently on the cuffs, making sure they were secured tightly. She pulls at her restraints as I watch, struggling in the bed. "You'll only make them tighter if you continue to do that."

"This wasn't what I had in mind when I said I'd come over for visit," she says. I laugh at my Siamese's nervous expression, running my hands up and down her naked body. She gives a small sigh when my fingers brush against her nipples. I remove myself from the bed and walk over to the bureau. My head turns to look at the girl laying in my bed. My gaze traveling up and down her body. So pretty, I think. The tan of her body looks amazing surrounded by the blue of the silks.

Neither Persian nor Tabby has ever made me so excited to see how much blood I could spill before I would need a release of my own. Already this kitten was fulfilling all of my expectations. I smile once again, giving one last glance before I turn back around and drop to my knees.

Four drawers down held my beloved toys, each one had a specific purpose. Fingers grab the chain around my neck and hurriedly pull it off. The long silver key sparkles in the light from the sun as I place it into the hole and turn. My hand is shaking when I pull the drawer open. It has been so long since the last time I had housebroken a new pet. A new pet required a different approach in the beginning. I had to teach them about obedience and the pleasure that obeying could bring. A nervous energy fills my body as I take a shaky breath. This had to be done correctly, finding a new pet wasn't easy and the ones I had were starting to bore me.

Several minutes of debating and I knew which toy I would be using. I pull from its oak box a long black feather. An odd choice to those who had never been kissed by it. The razor sharp tip that sits at the top makes it the perfect tool to deliver both punishment and pleasure with just a flick of the wrist. It was something made just for me.

My feet carry me back over to the bed, Siamese looks up at me with curious eyes. "What's that for," she asks. My response comes in the form of a smile. I sit down beside her in the bed. "What," she says. I run the feather down her body, she twitches as the tip digs into her skin. The first drops of blood rolls down her stomach. "Wh...wh...what are you doing?" Her voice comes out as a shaky whisper.

"Pain before pleasure," I tell her. I continue to caress her body with the feather's tip, it digs deeper into her flesh as I apply more pressure. Her body wiggles uncontrollably as she cries out in pain. The feather moves lower down her body, it plays with her belly button as it carves the letter "S" around it.

"It hurts," she says, her body pulls violently at her bonds. "I can't take it anymore, please stop." I shake my head no.

"You want to be mine," I ask her, bending down to kiss her lips. "You want to feel the pleasure only I can give?" I place another kiss on her neck, biting and licking gently at the soft skin.

"Yes," she moans.

I smirk at her reaction. "In order to gain the pleasure, you have to experience the pain. How else can I assure that you'll do what I tell you to, hmm?" I nibble along her jaw line, pressing my lower half against her. I can feel her body buck as I press harder. I stop, removing myself from between her legs.

I pull my shirt over my head and toss it on the floor, her eyes are watching me as my hands unbuckled the belt at my waist. Pants are pulled down and kicked to the side. She gasps at the bulge in my pants. The feather is returned to my hand and begins to tickle the inside of her leg. Her breath catches as she says,

"Please."

The one word brings joy to my ears. She seems to understand that in order to get something you want you have to beg for it and beg she does. Repeating the same word over and over.

"Please, please, please." I grin down at her.

"Not yet," I tell her. It's a struggle for me to get the two words out. I want her, the desire fills my body. My hand still drags the tip down her leg, more blood falls and drips on the silk sheets. So beautiful. I trace the letters, "O", "R", "R", "I", "C", and "K" on to both of her legs before spreading as wide as I could. She groans a little, her mouth opening to protest. I kiss her once before wrapping my hand around me and shoving myself inside her. Her voice cries out and fills the room.

A chuckle as I start to thrust deep within her. The bed creaks louder with each movement, the headboard bangs against the wall. Her muscles are squeezing the hardness inside her. The pressure is starting to build, I can fill it coming. Siamese gives me a look as she moans louder. The hands bound by the cuffs begin to flail as her body shivers with each intake of breath. I thrust once more before pulling out. I give a little moan of my own as the release hits me. Siamese frowns.

"Why did you do that, I was almost there?"

I open my mouth to answer when three knocks are placed on my door.

"Orrick," the voice calls. "I hate to interrupt but your father wishes to speak to you."

I hesitate, wondering what I should do. I sigh, irritated at having to deal with that man. "Tell him I'm coming." I look back down at the girl in my bed. "Stay just like you are," I tell her. I may need you later. Oh and to answer your question, pain before pleasure but I never said you would experience the pleasure." I smile as I get off the bed to redress. I guess it's time to see what he wants, my thought as I leave the room, closing the door behind me.