Screw The World

~Sadie's POV~

        I pace back and forth, feeling kinda bad for locking Socks in the basement but over all feeling really confused and scared. What was going on? Why me? Give some other person the ability to talk to... Cats? Animals? Everything? I don't even know what's wrong with me!

         I clasp a hand onto my chest and close my eyes, taking deep breaths. I take another shaky breath and grab my phone, I click on Charlie's contact and let it ring, waiting for her familiar voice to come through the receiver.

         "Hello? This is Charlie" she says, her voice sounded stressed and breathy. I bite my lip and forget to answer.

         "Hello? Sadie, I know it's you." She says, I can just imagine her pressing her ear to her shoulder and her hands filled with files and papers.

     "HI..." I says quietly and nervously, did I really want to tell her? Yes. I have to.

       "Sadie? What's wrong?" she asks, the stress dropping from her voice, instead worry filled in its position.

     "Come home. Now. Please." I beg quietly, my head suddenly light and my legs suddenly shaky. I collapse and pass out.

~Tyler's POV~

          I hide under the blanket. Not moving a muscle. Maybe I was just imagining things, I mean, I did have a pretty late night last night. Just lack of sleep. That's all it is.

          But what if it isn't? Maybe what happened actually happened. That's a possibility. But no! No it isn't! It's impossible. That's that.

         Thoughts still creep into my mind, all the what ifs and maybes. I shake my head pull the blanket around me tighter.

         Thats when I notice I'm not touching my bed. I'm not touching anything. I'm slowly floating closer and closer to the ceiling. I squeeze my eyes shut and will myself to go back down onto my bed, to just stop flying.

          I drop, hitting my mattress with a quiet thump. I groan and rub my butt, as much as a mattress is soft it doesn't feel good to just drop from the ceiling onto one.

         Who could I call? Dad, Mom, Joe, Fin? No, I can't tell anyone. This is now my secret, my only bloody secret. Also, no it isn't actually bloody like someone who just got murdered. What? Just clarifying!

            I push my blanket off and get up, if no one is to know I have to act normally. I fix my shirt and re tie my shoes. I stand up and walk out of my room. Back to class I suppose.