I'm So Sorry

~Sadie's POV~

I curl into fatal position and wrap my arms around Charlie who rubs my back and just let's me sob. I don't care how ugly I look while crying and let my mind escape to its happy place... Charlie.

I think back to the time we pretended to hold the Eiffel tower and when we jumped off of the Golden gate bridge. Remember the time we stood at the top of the CN tower in Toronto. When... When she found me collapsed on the floor, bleeding and hurt.

I flash back to reality and sit up quickly. I can't sit here and sob, I have to be reasonable and strong and not freaked out. I wipe my eyes and stand up.

"Sadie..." Charlie says softly, taking my hand in hers. Instead of responding I pull my hand away. She doesn't deserve any of this and I can't let her get involved.

"What?" I ask, my voice sharp and stiff. I can almost feel her cringe and I shake my head, turning around to look at her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten you involved" I tell her quietly, my voice now apologetic and tired.

"I'm so sorry" Charlie says before picking up one of our vases and smashing it against my head. All I see are her beautiful eyes before I passout.

~Tyler's POV ~

Unfortunately once I return to the art building, class is over and everyone is gone. I glance down at my watch then grin, it's lunch time. Now I can finally get back to my regular routine.

I run down into the subway station and get onto the train. I hold onto the cold, silver pole as we speed underneath the city of Toronto.

I take out my phone and go through some of my emails. Spam, spam, spam, school, spam, twitter, school, spam, spam, spam.

I sway to the side as the train comes to a stop. I step out and quickly get up the stairs into the bright, blinding daylight. I squint and look around then grin when I see Elsie.

Elsie is a dear friend, we've known each other for about three years now and take almost all of the same classes. I walk up to her and give her a huge hug, I hear a small squeak of surprise but smile anyway before letting go.

Her hair is different now, it was purple just the other day. Now it's a light shade of grey. Not like an old lady but the kind of grey hair that's in style right now.

Thats Elsie for you, a cute little cinnamon roll.