Chapter One: Was it All a Dream?

Merry Christmas!! I hope your day with family and friends is amazing and wonderful! Hope you eat cookies and all that yummy goodness! For my little gift to you all I decided to give you the next few chapters on this new book! Which is the second book of Get Away from me (boyxboy)

I know it's not really much of a gift (I apologize) BUT! I have a few chapters cx I will be posting them throughout the day today and tomorrow. 25-26 <- (the dates) 

It's 3:06 am so I might try and get some rest haha cx

So here is the start of Can Never Escape~~~ Magical!!

~time wolf

************

Slowly waking up, I felt pain on the side of my neck. Instinctively I touched it earning a small groan of pain to leave my dry lips.

Licking them, I open my eyes and was blinded by the bright light in the white room.

Looking over to my left, I see  a glass of water on the bedside table with two pills to the side. Grabbing the medication and water, I swallowed it, loving the feeling of cool water pass my lips.

Setting down the now empty glass, I noticed I was wearing black pajama pants with a loose white t-shirt. I don't remember wearing this. Where am I?

All my memory came back at once. Lifting my now shaking hand I touched the painful side of my neck again but this time I felt a bandage.

My hair was trimmed too I noticed, when I didn't feel my fringe poking my nose. I began looking around the very white crisp room.

Hearing movement across the room I immediately look up into the eyes of Avery's. But they were different. They weren't shining or red. They were a dull grey, the familiar color when I first met him.

I was shaking at this point, who knows what he would do to me.

He walked toward me as I froze. Staring at him wide eyed, he hugged me close to him.

"I am so sorry." He whispered.

This guy is a bipolar maniac!!

I tried pushing him away but I was too weak at this point so I let him pull me closer.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered, pulling me away from him as he inspected me.

"What?" I whispered, my throat still sore.

"You fell, and hit your head. Causing a concussion. You've been out for three weeks." He lightly tapped my scull which hurt!!

I rubbed at the sore spot gently as I spoke, utterly confused.

"You, you bit me. Painfully. And and-" he covered my mouth with his hand.

"What are you talking about?" He whispered his eyes clear with confusion.

"My neck! Look!" I showed him the bandage.

"That was when I was sucking your blood. I pulled away to quickly causing your skin to rip open."

That doesn't sound like what happened.

"The hot chocolate, the girl you had sex with, the- the biting. You tackled me! " I blabbered.

"You must have had a nightmare sweetheart. I could never do such as horrible thing."

What?

"You need to lay down and relax," he lightly pushed me back into the bed.

"Where am I?" I asked as he pulled the covers over me. Realizing this wasn't his room.

"You're in the hospital. I had to make sure you were alright."

"O-okay.. But-" Was it really all just a nightmare? Why would I have such a vivid dream like that?

"Get some rest," he kissed my forehead gently. "I'll be back in the morning to take you home."

He walked out of the door.

Before I knew it,
I slipped into darkness.