Chapter Seven: I Love This Feeling

***Warning: there are sexy things going on in this chapter. If you're uncomfortable, don't read this chapter thank you***

"It's okay love." I heard him shuffle off the bed, walking over to me only to sit down beside me.

"It is okay to feel this way." Gently grabbing a hold of me he pulled me towards him into a hug.

"No, it's not." Tears ran down my face. Starting to hiccup from all the crying.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable Katlynn," grabbing my shoulders he pulled me away only to look at me.

"I'll try and not rush things any more. I know you're new to all of this and I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do."

Sniffling I only nodded, happy to hear that he wouldn't do things like that anymore, only deep down I feel like what he said is a lie.

"You are probably hungry, what would you like to eat?"

"I'm not really hungry.." Looking down drying my tear stained face with my hand.

"Love, you need to eat."

"And I said I'm not hungry." Looking up at him.

He only grumbled about how stubborn I am.

I only smiled.

"May I?" He gestured to my neck which seemed to look like a hickey now after it healed.

Sighing I only nodded.

Moving closer to me, he wrapped his left arm around me, touching the middle of my back. While the other moved my short hair away from my neck. Bending my head to the side, I tightly closed my eyes waiting for it to come.

Feeling his sharp teeth graze against my neck, I shivered. Slowly he just kissed my neck in different places. I didn't feel anything until he kissed where he bit and that caused me to grind my teeth together to hold in a moan.

This has never happened before?? Why is this happening now?

Feeling him smirk, I felt something wet touch that same spot, it was too much so I try to jerk out of his grip. His hold on me tightened.

Picking me up off the floor he walked us into the bathroom only to set me on the counter. His body between my legs he nipped my neck gently, causing me to lean my head to the side even more.

Grabbing a hold of the back of his shirt I pulled him towards me, loving this feeling of him against my neck. Slightly surprised, he stopped for a moment only to go back to what he was doing.

I don't know what is happening to me but I don't care.

He continued Licking my neck even harder I closed my eyes only to moan softly.. Hearing this he grabbed my body pulling me even closer to him. Finally he bit into my neck. A squeak-like noise came out of my mouth as my arms tightly wrapped around him, a wave of dizziness overcame me as he continued.

He bit me several times in the past.. Why is it so different now?

I don't want this to end.

I heard him moan into my neck making me whimper in delight at the feeling.

I feel... Different.. I don't understand this feeling.

I began rubbing my lower half into him, only to make us both moan.

"Katlynn, you need to stop. I won't be able to control myself." He whispered huskily into my ear. Which made me feel the butterflies even more. I rubbed into him again only harder.

"I don't want this to end." I whimpered.

I was so confused on this feeling but I know I just wanted more..

Biting my ear he slowly rubbed himself against me. I moaned even louder then the last one. Closing my eyes. I leaned my head back as he continued.

"Katlynn, we need to stop" he panted out, still grinding against me. Loving the feeling I wrapped my arms around his neck wanting him to bite me again.  Bringing his lips to my neck again he bit into it immediately.

"Ah!" I screamed arching my back into him. I covered my mouth with one hand as he continued to suck my neck. Grinding into me harder.

"A-Avery." I whimpered.

"Katlynn." He moaned my name.

"Fuck, we need to stop." He pulled away only looking at me. Both of us panting..

" I don't want to rush things Katlynn."

"Well I mean, we are already rushing things.. And its kind of my fault so.." He leaned forward.

"I want to so badly just take you right here right now," butterflies began to feel my stomach. " but I don't want to do something that you will regret."

Picking me up he carried me into the bedroom. Laying us both on the bed, him on top of me.

"Was someone still horny from this morning?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. Causing me to blush.. No point in lying now..

"Are you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head no.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head no. Slightly blushing.

"It-It feels different.. And I feel different.. I don't want it to end. I-I'm not uncomfortable anymore..I don't know how to explain it.." I mumbled slightly giving my attention to my hands.

Grabbing a hold of my chin, he made me look him. "I just don't want you to regret anything " he mumbled. "And know that I love you and would never use you for anything. I don't just want you for sex Katlynn. I want you to be with me forever. I want you to be my lover. But For now, lets not go all the way."

Leaning down, he kissed me gently.

I didn't want just a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rubbed my lower region against his. Causing him to stop what he was doing.

"Okay, I guess that is how far you are wanting to go?" I only nodded, blushing like a maniac.

Smiling he kissed me again only to rub against me. Making me close my eyes in pleasure.

I like no love this feeling.