Chapter Two: Not Feeling Well

Exiting the plain building known as the hospital, I followed Avery over to his car. I dont know anything about cars but it looked expensive!

Helping me into the passenger seat and closing my door, Avery went around and entered the driver side before taking off.

We are going back to his place, he already told me. I couldn't help but feel like he was lying to me about that night. That didn't seem like a dream to me..

I hope he was telling the truth.

I looked out the window watching as the trees flew by.

"I'll show you how much I love you."

A shiver went down my spine, as his voice rung through my head. That definitely couldn't be a dream.

Black spots clouded my vision causing me to lay my head against the cool glass. Man my head still hurts!

"You don't look so good. I will have to let you take some medicine when we get home." I heard him say.

I looked over toward him, the side of his face shining with light. He was handsome, but looks could be deceiving as I saw his dull grey eyes turn red as he caught me staring. A devil grin popping onto his face.

I don't want to go back to the mansion. That grin gave me the creeps and I have a bad feeling about this. Looking back out of the window I saw the mansion come to view.

I never got to see it. It is so beautiful, it looks very old but beautiful at the same time. The beige bricks cracked with green vines wrapping on covering it.

I wasn't able to see the rest as I was passed out from exhaustion. Not even noticing the gate opened or him carrying me inside.
*************************************

Moving around in the comfy bed I suddenly felt hot, bile rising up my throat I leaned over the edge and threw up nothing.

Coughing and gagging, I felt a cold hand run against my sweat covered back.

Wait? My back. I was shirtless. Looking behind me I saw Avery sitting there as he rubbed my back.

"It's okay love."

Looking down I noticed we were both shirtless. I tried to move to to get out of bed to find a shirt but he pulled me back into his cold hard chest.

"N-no!" I flailed my arms trying to get out of his arms but I was too weak so I was left panting and exhausted.

"You have a high fever love, that is why you have no sweater on. You need to cool off."

I just laid against him, his cool skin against mine felt amazing.

His big arms wrapped around my small waist squeezing us even more together than before.

Why is he taking care of me?

Pain engulfed my head as I thought
I laid my head against his chest. The cool air made me feel tired.

maybe I should just sleep a little longer.

"Thank you." I mumbled

"Get some rest love."

I did just that.