Chapter Three: Should Have Kept My Mouth Shut.

The next day I noticed that the sickness from last night was already cleaned up. I was still shirtless. And Against his naked chest, legs tangled with mine

This is very uncomfortable.

I was trying to get out of his grasp for a while now but he won't budge.

"Damnit." I groaned slamming my head against his hard chest.

"Babe?"

"Oh thank god you are awake, please get off of me I need to use the restroom." I groaned. He wouldn't move he just stared at me.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed. I have been up for an hour and a half and I want to pee.

I will pee on this bed if I have too!!

Looking into his eyes they were a shining red. God damnit.

"Fine. But please make it-" I stopped when he sank his fangs into my neck. Laying his hands on my waist, his grip tightened causing a soft moan to escape my lips.

Wait!? What sound did I just make?!

"God I love it when you moan." His hands slid down to my bum squeezing it slightly causing a small gasp to leave my lips.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked worry clear in my voice.

"Making you feel good love." He nibbled on my neck causing butterflies and other things I didn't know in my stomach. I didn't like it.

"S-stop. Avery." His grip loosened on my back end but he still nibbled my neck.

"You are being mean you know that?" He grumbles.

I need to pee!

He finally released me, before he knew it, I was already in the bathroom. I heard him laugh from the other side of the door. After relieving myself, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

Walking back out I found a loose t-shirt on the floor and put it on. Climbing into bed, I curled up away from him only to have him pull me against his bare chest, spooning me.

Deciding I should just deal with it and get comfortable in relaxed just a bit. I Closed my eyes.

I know it was probably afternoon but I could care less. I was exhausted.

"Where do you want to go my love?"

Opening my eyes, a place popped into my head.

"The maze." I felt Avery's body fidget as his grip tightened around me.

"What?" He dangerously whispered in my ear.

Did I say something wrong? What did I do?

"Th-e ma-."

Spinning around he punched me right in the face.

"THE FU-" my head spun as his fist connected to my face once more.

What the fuck happened!?! He was just. Nice to me!!

After the fifth punch I blacked out.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^**^^^^

Oh god my face! What happened?

Slowly opening my eyes, i was blinded by the bright light, I felt like I was just here. In the plain white hospital, the atmoshere, felt like a déjà vu moment.

Everything is so fuzzy. Holding my head with one hand I closed my eyes. Something isn't right.

"Oh my god! I am so glad you are alright!" Looking over to the door I see Avery standing there with happiness etched in his voice.

"What happened?"

"You fell and blacked out, you were out for three days." He immediately walked up and was now holding me in his arms.

"I love you so much." I don't believe him.

***********^^^^^^^^***********^^^^^^^^^***********^^^^^^^^^

Hello everyone! I'm kind of back kind of not. School has been a bit stressful lately and I lost motivation but I'm back now. So... Yeah. Vote and comment! Enjoy!