Chapter 2 - Strength

(Catherine's Point Of View)

Liam took me and Charlotte home, while Hansel and Edward stay at the hospital, I call my sister to make them some breakfast and bring it to the Hospital, at the car, Charlotte sleeping on my arms while Liam is driving, the road seems to be quite as passing the street sign, beaches, it still pressed in my mind when Alex first diagnosed with cancer, for 10 years he fought, I wish I could take some of his pain, he's so young, without I realizes tears coming from my eyes," Are you okay mum?" Liam ask.

"I'm fine, Eyes on the road, Liam!" then we arrives at home, Charlotte woke up," What time is it?"

"Almost 8."

"Shit, I'm going to be late!" she storm of the car.

"Charlotte!Language! I scream at her.

Few minutes later, Charlotte come out from the house," Where are you going?" I ask her.

"School business!" then Charlotte's boyfriend come with his car," Hey, Mrs. Mandrakis!"

"Luke!" I smile at him.

Charlotte gets inside a car, give me and Liam quick kiss and then left. Inside the house I make breakfast for me and Liam," What are you making, mum?" he sat on the kitchen counter.

"Bacon and burger!" I put the food in front of the table and Liam eat it. Then there is someone on the door. Liam stand up," I'll get it!"

I heard Liam open the door and I heard chatting I then I call Liam," Liam! Who is it?"

"Mum, This is my friend Benjamin. Benjamin Harris!" Liam's friend, Benjamin is a handsome young male with really blue eyes, skinny but healthy, tall and polite, also he have a striking jet black hair.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs.Mandrakis!" he shook my hand," Nice to meet you too, Benjamin... and please call me Catherine, tell me you have breakfast yet?"

"No, I haven't...but it's okay.. I'm not hungry... thank you, Mrs. Catherine!"

"Well, Benjamin I insist sit... we eat together..." Benjamin sat on the kitchen counter besides Liam who apparently still hungry and he eat like a baby," Mum's Burger is like the best!"

"Swallow your food first, Liam! So, Benjamin...How long you know Liam?"

"Well, we meet 3 months ago back at the college; we were assigned in a same group, Medical..."

"really?Liam join medical?"

"Mum, it's only for the first semester, next semester I will be full time Football player while Benjamin over here... dream of becoming a doctor."

"A doctor huh?, Your parents must be proud of you." I smiled at him.

"Actually, My mother passed away when I was 12... I never knew my father and I've been living with my aunt."