Chapter 5 Selfless

I knock the door at Louisa's office," Louisa!" she drink some tea and then told me to come in," Alex, Can I help you with anything?"

"I need you to do me something."

"And what is that?"

"Can you make me a short movie to for my family?"

"Sure, about what?"

"Memory, Goodbye and just a message for them!"

"Goodbye? For what?"

"There is a reason why I join film school, I want to make my remaining time last for them."

"Alex, You scaring me, what's going on?"

"I got diagnosed with Lung Cancer since I was little, and I decided to stop chemo and just lived my remaining life, and the doctor said I got few months remain until my body give up."

"I'm so sorry, what do you want me to do?"

"Make like a documentary or short film."

"I can help you with that, why don't you bring me all the picture or video from your childhood and send it to me, then I want you every day to create a video diary about your feeling and how do you feel and like a confessions." I smiled and thanks to her," I will send it to you tonight..."

(Louisa's Point Of View)

I kinda shock when Alexander Mandrakis come in unannounced at my office and ask me to help him making some kind of short movie for his family, when he revealed that he doing this to say goodbye because his life was going to end, for 15 years of my career I never being surprised like this one, I agreed with him to make help him make a short film. It's 7:00 pm and I found an email from Alex, there is 12 attachment of Videos and pictures, I open the first video, it's when he was 5, his mother holding a camera, its him and his siblings playing with a dog, and in the video, Alex's oldest brother was on their father arm sleeping and then Alex touching the dog, the dog growl, and older boy name Liam, immediately throw himself in front of Alex and his sister Charlotte, protect them behind him.

The next videos is when Alex, Liam, Charlotte and Hansel was at New York, they four is in a Ferris wheel with their Aunt who are 16th at that time, the Aunt who record the video, it's Charlotte crying, then Alex come to her and hug her telling her not to be scare, it's cute. Then I open the third video, it's Alex 7th Birthday party, he was blowing the candle when a blood coming from his nose, then everyone panic, Hansel who aged 15th Carry him to the car and Liam and Charlotte who looks confuse at the background was snuggle with their aunt.

I skip view video and accidently open one video, it's like a video message from Hansel, Liam and Charlotte, it was in a hospital, Hansel was 21, Liam was 18, Alex was 16 and Charlotte where 15. Alex was lying on the hospital bed with a breathing tube allover him, they weren't allowed to see him, and the three siblings was closer with Charlotte in the middle holding a camera," Hey Alex...Please get well soon, We miss you... Particularly Liam, he lost his 2nd player, he need to get his ass kick on Mortal Kombat."

"Alex, I brought you some macaroons, your favorite...please wake up..." Hansel said.

"Alex, we miss ya...baby bro... it's been 2 weeks since we here you laugh and talk...we miss ya." Liam said with cry... without my knowledge a tears coming from my eyes, then I open the last videos, it's recent, the first day he went to college, it's on the car, with Hansel and Hansel's fiancée Valerie, Liam and their mother... Alex was holding the camera and lying besides his mother who sleeping, "My Guardian angel is sleeping..." he said whisperly... then zoom it to his mother, then turn to his right," Looks like the quarterback is being knock out..." Zooming in on Liam who also asleep, then move to the front seat with Valerie who's playing with her found," Future sister, What you looking at?"

"Design for the fashion show... Next weeks in LA..." she said with her eyes on the phone," Can you make me a tuxedo?"

"I can make you looks like James Bond...More handsome than your brother here..." teased her, then Hansel who drive the car then smile and laugh," Hansel, Are we there yet?"

"yeah, couple minutes more..." then we stuck in the middle of the traffic," Give me the camera!"

Hansel took the camera and said to the camera," I have a message for my brother Alex....I ate your brownies this morning..."

"You what?"

"You jerk, I was blaming Liam for that..."

"He deserved that..." then we both playfully laugh. Then the video end.

Then there is another video, it looks like more personal video with tagged, for dad. I open it," Dad, It's me Alex your son...I'm sorry that I make you and mum fight for us, its not Liam fault that he's in love with someone, I really didn't like it when you hitting Liam, he's your son too...I don't want you and mum divorce, I love you both..." I create the first raw film for Alex and I can add it when its finish...

It's been 3 months since Alex everyday sent me his video diary, and it's enough, I already make the film now, I just have to put a music on the film, I get contact with few recording artist like Gabrielle Aplin and Colbie Caillat to sing for the film.

(Alex's Point Of View)

Louisa said that my film will be finished anytime soon, and I'm so happy, Valerie is now officially its my sister in law and the wedding was beautiful, vow and everything now they on honeymoon at Santo Domingo... I felt complete, Liam and Ben now make it official, Charlotte just won a cheerleading Competitions and I fear that my conditions everyday getting worse, I try to conceal it in front of my family, the time move faster, on the next week Louisa told me to come to her office..

"Louisa, You want to see me?"

"It's here, I get contact with some artist like Gabrielle Aplin and Colbie Caillat to make your movie perfect, it's 15 minutes movie and this is the cd of the music for you..."

"Thank you..." then I hug her.