Chapter 6- Farewell

I was walking to the dorm when I feel suffocate, I can't breathe, then Hunter saw me, he run to me carry me and drove to the hospital, At the hospital there is Ben who was talking to another doctor, he saw me and run to me then doctor Phillips and doctor Salvatore then took over my case, then I saw Dr. Phillips look at me," Is it bad?" he just looking at me quietly.

"How Long?"

"Not long!"

"Thank you! BEN!" I call Ben and he standing there, holding my hand," I'm here!"

"Can you do me a favor?, Liam will come here and I don't him to look at me like this, distract him, at least until I death.." his eyes watery, then he knotted,"Why?"

"If he saw me like this I'm afraid that he will crack and fall. And Hunter, can you bring me my bag!" Hunter then give me my bag, I open it and give him a DVD player," Give this to mother, Okay!" then a pain was fill my chest, then the doctor give me a sedations, everything went white, I fall asleep.

(Liam's Point Of View)

It's weird, Hunter is nowhere to be found and Ben didn't call me or text me then I ask one of my friend," Dude, You know where's hunter?"

"I saw him bring a young male into his car, black hair, and there is a blood coming from his nose and mouth." My heart was shattered, he must describe Alex, I call Hansel," Hansel! Where are you?"

"Mum's house, Why?"

"It's Alex, Hunter took him to the hospital!"

"What? Okay I'll meet you there!" i arrives at the hospital, running like rush,then go to the receptionist," Alex Mandrakis?"

"Room 387" The receptionist said, then I saw Ben and Hunter was standing outside the room, I try to barged in but Hunter and Liam prevent me," Liam, Come with me!" Ben pull me into the parking lot and drove me, he's acting weird and then we stop at the beach," There is something you need to know about your brother..."

"Ben, What the f*ck happen?"

"Your brother stop Chemo wasn't because he was better because he want to stop, he's ready... he told me to take you away from him, he didn't want you to see him like that..."

(Ben's Point Of View)

"....He didn't want you to see him like that..."

"What are you trying to say, Ben?"

"The cancer have taken all of his lungs, by the time the doctor turn off the breathing tube, your brother already gone."

Liam's eyes turn into a dam of tears he was sobbing like 5 years old boy, then he yell,"Ben, Take me to hospital!"

"But, Alex say..."

"F*ck what Alex said just drove..." I start the car then drove to the hospital, it's an hour away.