Chapter 4 Détermination

(Few Months Later)

This is the first day I go to college, everyone was there and Mum in particular looks very sad and happy at the same time, they took a lot of picture, Hansel and Valerie married next months at Vineyard on Pasadena. A lot happen during this last couple of months, Liam came out to mum and dad, dad didn't took it so well, he beat the crap out of Liam and Mum as always be there for her child, since that day mum and dad fought a lot, they lived separately now, Hansel and Valerie move in together now, Liam, Charlotte and me lived with my mum at Aunt Lizzie's house.

Dad change so much, One day he come to Aunt Lizzie drunk and starts to broke things up, Liam manage to prevent him from creating anymore damage. Now here we are, at College, My mother have to go first to take care things from her restaurants.

We arrives at the dormitory, Hansel and Liam bring all my stuff, then we arrives at my dorm room," Here it is!" I exhaled.

Valerie hug and kiss my cheeks," If you need anything just call us, okay! Liam will help you set your things up."

Hansel and Valerie than left the dorm and left me and Liam, he help me set my things up and then someone knock on my door, a male, kinda fat and funny guy," Hello Roomies, I'm Billy. Billy Connolly"

"Alex, Alexander Mandrakis and this is my brother William."

"NO WAY, You are William Mandrakis, the transfer student...William Freaking Mandrakis...best Quarterback in California...Man, and you are my Heroes." He awkwardly hugs Liam and I giggles quietly, "Alright...Alright..." Liam try to let him go from his hug," Anyway baby bro, I need to set up my rooms too, Hunter is waiting and if you need anything I will be across the room. Then a familiar figure shows up on my door," Ben! You looking for Liam?"

"I know, I already met him, I come to check on you...You okay? Need anything?" he ask.

"No, I get it. Ben, this is my roommate, Billy and Billy this is my brother's friend Ben."

"Nice to meet you too." Ben is now a right hand of Dr. Phillips, he often come to my house to check on me," Alright then Alex, I will come back to check on you every Tuesday and Friday also Saturday... You enjoy college, Okay?"

"Yeah..." then he left. After Billy and I set up our room I lied in bed looking at the ceiling, I put a picture of my family on the table next to the bed and there is a Varsity Jacket of Liam, which saying," STAY STRONG, LEXXIEE..." Liam always call me Lexy and I don't know why.

I fell asleep and when I woke up it's already 8p.m, our first day starts tomorrow and we have a day to set things up, I sat on the bed and look to my left, Billy already left and then there is a knock on my door," Come in!" it's Liam and Hunter bring some food," Baby Bro, here is some corn soup and Chicken soup..."

"You shouldn't have..."

"Nonsense Alex, You are my brother and I need to fill your need when you are here."

"He's right you know Alex." Hunter said with a mature tone.

"Liam, Hunter...Can I ask you guys to do something?"