VIII

Sadness is having to make up lies about the bruises, knowing they don't believe you.

Zach's tounge was currently down Esther's throat, and they were enjoying the sentiment. Esther hungrily pushed Zach against the wall, and Zach moaned in approval.
"Please... No" a familiar voice whined behind the wall. A muffled whimper following right after. Zach's eyebrows furrowed, and his teeth clenched. Esther heard it too, and backed away slowly. "Call Hunt and Freddie" Zach instructed, kicking down the locked door. The sight before him was discusting. One boy atop Paradise, his fingers inside her as his lips attacked hers. She was naked. The bruises and cuts and burns were too much right then for Zachary to handle. His fist connected swiftly with the face of the boy on the left, and promptly shoved bone matter into said boy's brain. Killing on impact. Hunter appeared in the room, beating the boy whom was atop paradise to a bloody pulp.

It seemed paradise, in her drugged state, couldn't tell where the crimson of his hair ended and the maroon of the beaten boy's blood began.

Freddie growled and kicked mercilessly at the two boys beneath his converse sneakers. A single boy was kept alive, but not unharmed. All three of Paradise's saviors kicked, punched, and beat the boy with much gusto.

The fight finally wore off and the rapist was left unconcious in a hole dug by Fredrico into the soft soil of the forrest behind Zach's home. He stopped breathing soon thereafter.

Zach growled, scooping the heavily drugged and critically wounded dark haired girl into his tanned arms. His eyes surveyed the array of injuries carefully, and he began to grow confused. Most of the injuries were days, weeks, even months old. And quite a bit of the cuts on her wrists, thighs, and stomach seemed self inflicted. "Poor girl... You can't let Parker see her like this... He'd flip." Hunter says, ripping off his shirt to reveal a tribal tattoo just beside his navel. Hunter passes his shirt to Zach, whom slides it over  Paradise's battered body. "We cant let her go home to her dad... He'd blow a fucking gasket." Zach sighs, and exits the room, a sleeping Paradise in his arms. Esther eyes him wearily. "Z?"  She questions, and he smiles sheepishly. "I'm taking you home darling, and can you be a dear and let my friend spend the night?" he asks and she nods. "Sure... What happened to her?" Esther questions, concern in her wide green eyes. "Car crash" Zach mumbles. Esther follows Zach to the van, where he lays Paradise across the seat and buckles her as securely as possible.

Parker frowned down at the text he had gotten from his good friend, Zach. "Arrie had a panic attack bc too much noise so she left, its okay tho bc she is spending the night at my gf's house, she said she'll ttyl and to swing by in the morning. Address is 355 Cardinal street."