Chapter #2

I wake up and look at my phone. 6:37 I guess I have to get up, today is my first day as SHINee's photographer, and I have to be ready to accompany SHINee around all day to their events and schedules. I got up and showered quickly, getting dressed and grabbing my camera bag filled with different cameras and lenses. When I arrive downstairs in my small apartment, I sit down to eat as I clean my camera lens and recharge the batteries. I walk out my front door and head towards the building Manager told me to go meet them at. Although I am just on time, I am still the last to arrive.

"Okay let's go Boys, and Girl" Manager says. They walk out and jump in the van, me following them with my large camera bag. The last seat left is next to Key, so I sit down slowly, placing my bag on the floor. 'Did I do something wrong?' I think, noticing Key's stare has returned. Key is silent throughout the drive and when we arrive at the destination I jump out first.

"Okay, we need to start off with the new teasers for the new album" Manager says and the boys all agree. We are in a large park, filled with sun and grass areas.

"We have the set up for each of you spaced out around the park, so come to me to find your set" Manager says, and I wait for each member to look up their name. "We are a photographer short, so as well as your casual shots you will be taking Key's photo shoot as well, is that okay Song  Hyun?". I freeze, a little worried about being paired with Key but I nod silently when I realize manage is waiting for an answer. Key turns and walks away towards the fountain without me and I follow.

"Do you need make-up or anything?" I ask him as he gets ready.

"Does it look like I would need make-up?" He says and I don't answer him. 'Maybe I did do something wrong...' I conclude, holding up my camera and trying to follow a good light streak.