Chapter #10

I watch the boys get make-up and their clothes ready, seeing Taemin talking to his Noonas doing his make-up, and Key fighting over the clothes he has to wear. It takes a while for them to be ready to record, but as Key states, they must look perfect. A large buzzing noise sounds through the studio, marking the start of the programme. 

"Come on, You'll probably get lost if we let you out of our sight" Key mutters, dragging me with them to the next room. Following them through to the studio, I duck away from Key and walk with Minho. He is a quiet person, so I'm not suprised when he just nods to me and continues walking by my side. Arriving at the right place I see an audience, a mass amount of people waiting to watch the recording of the show. The boys line up on the stage to start recording while I stand infront of the stage, and infront of the audience, before holding up my camera.

"I'm taking a photo" I announce to SHINee, holding the camera to my eye and focusing the lens. 

"You're all too high..." I complain, before looking behind me, noticing the empty row of chairs. I climb up on one, wobbling a little but straighting out confidently. I lift up my camera again, clicking the shudder a few times.

"Okay, continue" I say, waving my hand without looking at them. I move backstage and watch from the side, sitting on the ground and crossing my legs. 

During the programme the boys introduce themselves, play games and answer fan questions. After more than half the recording has past they are let off for a break for a few minutes. 

"We will be doing some activitys after this so rest well" The boys are informed by a passing woman.

"You too SongHyun-sshi, we can't have an uneven number of people and you are closer to them than us" My eyes widen, and I try to motion that I'm a camera girl, someone who stays behind the camera and out of the way. Obviously she just thought I was asking where to put my camera, calling someone over to take it to SHINee's dressing room. 

"Come on"