Chapter #9

"So your saying there will be fans there?" I whisper to Taemin, who nods.

"But don't worry, we trust the fans. They are nice" He reassures me, smiling before looking out the window. 

"Look! We're here! See, there aren't that may fans around anyway." He says and I look out the window with him. I could see a group of fans hanging around the entrance to the building where the show was filmed. 

"Okay..." I say, fiddling unconsciously with the strap in my camera.

"You'll be fine, stick close to us and they wont bother you" Taemin insists as the van stops and Minho opens the door, climbing out. The other members also climb out and I leave last, as it would draw the least amount of attention. Most of the fans didn't notice me get out since the SHINee boys were already out and smiling to their fans, talking to them. I could hear Jonghyun talking animatedly to a fan about something. Their Manager signals for them to head inside and they leave their fans slowly. I follow Key, who was closest, keeping my head lower than the fans who were still trying to watch their idols walk away and one steps in front of me. She wasn't in my way on purpose, she was just watching without pushing, so I tried to go around her. The fans were all in the way and I couldn't see Key anymore, who I was following. I fold my arms closer to my body and my body tenses as the fans accidentally surge together around me. 

"Your gonna be swallowed up by the fans if you don't stay closer" I hear Key say as he appears beside me, pulling me by the arm closely. The fans move out of his way and he doesnt let go of my arm until we are through the doors.

"Oh good, you have SongHyun" Onew smiles, continuing to walk down the hallway. The others had waited for us just inside and started walk again when we reached them.

"There aren't any fans here Hyung, shes not gonna get lost.." Taemin whispers loudly, pointing to Key's hand which was firmly gripping my arm, dragging me along beside him.

"Oh" He says, leting my arm go. I let my arm drop, taking a small step away from Key, who was oddly close. 

"Come on, we need to go get ready" Onew reminds us, and we follow.