Chapter #8

SongHyun's POV

It didn't take long for the others to return with the food and since Taemin and I had set the table we started eating straight away. After eating we all decided to go to bed, so I follow Key slowly into his room. I think he notices me walk around the edge of the room and go to my bed because he scoffs and gets into his bed, laying down and facing me. I get out my pyjamas and turn to see Key looking at me.

"Turn away." I say and he ignores me. I roll my eyes and leave the room, changing in the bathroom and going back to bed, hardly able to relax with the thought that Key was only a few feet away. I turn away from Key, facing the wall and pulling my blankets up high, hiding in them before taking out my IPod and playing music quietly. I fall asleep slowly, also hearing Keys breathing slowing as he falls asleep.

Next Morning

I wake up without opening my eyes, breathing out and stretching.

"Ow!" I hear someone exclaim as my hand makes contact with them and I open my eyes quickly, looking around with wide eyes.

"Key?" I ask, looking at him. He must've been about to try and wake me up, because when I stretched, I hit him on the side of the head.

"Are you okay?" I ask hesitantly. If it was anyone else I would have tried to make them feel better or something like that, but with Key, I simply didn't know what to do. I sit up in my bed as Key straightens, the side of his head going slightly red.

"Get up, we have a schedule soon" He says, annoyed that I hit him. I don't reply, getting out of my bed and getting ready. Minho shows me where the bathroom is again, and how to lock the door properly. I have my shower, dressing and heading back to my room.

After Im ready, we leave the dorm. Manager-nim explains that SHINee have a variety show today, but won't need many photos.

"We figured it would be good for the fans to see you around, to get used to you following us " Onew adds in helpfully, with Taemin nodding beside him. I smile, nodding in agreement and follow the other out of the door, into the now familiar van.