Chapter #3

KEY'S POV

She goes quiet during the photo shoot, even when I try to provoke her. We finish quicker than the normal photographers, and after packing up her camera she starts walking away without me.

"Hey, Song Hyun" I call out to her, but she ignores it, walking to our Manager. I can't believe this girl...

"HEY" I shout childishly. I can see her shoulders tense when I shout, as if she was recoiling from the sound.

"Let's go together" I say as I catch up to her. She doesn't look at me but continues slower so that I can keep up. We reach where the others are and they look at us as we arrive.

"Are you okay Song Hyun? You look upset" Taemin walks over to her and stands between us.

"Yes" She says, not even looking up from the group. I hadn't noticed it before but she does look upset, maybe I shouldn't have shouted. Taemin doesn't believe her and goes to hug her. She backs away from him, giving him a strange look. Taemin doesn't understand why she backed up, and frowns sadly.

"Sorry" He says, tilting his head.

"No, I'm sorry, but I still don't know you very well" She explains, putting a hand on his shoulder hesitantly. Taemin smiles, relived. I frown, not liking their proximity and Taemin cocks his head sideways again at my expression, then looking to Song Hyun. His eyes light up mischievously and I watch him as he smiles.

"Alright, Let's go!" Manager says, coming over to the group. We all get back in the van, and Song Hyun doesn't hesitate to sit down away from me. I glare out the window as Minho sits by me.

"If you talk she might actually want to be around you" Minho mentions, before falling silent for the rest of the ride.