Wrong Number - 2

Wrong Number – Chapter 2

⭐Lucy⭐

“Tell me all about it!” Levy nudged me, winking. She was glad because she had picked Gajeel. How she knew that she picked Gajeel was a wonder. She told me that I should tell the name of the one I’ve picked too, though I don’t know his name.

“It’s baconlover, male. His wish is food, food, and a... selfone? Oh. It’s cellphone.” I said, feeling weird and funny. I cocked an eyebrow at the paper in my hands which was later snatched by Levy.

Levy soon burst into laughter. “What a weird guy. Food and cellphone? Someone doesn’t have a phone here? Well, that’s news to me.” She mumbled. “But oh well, I guess you should buy him a cellphone. Like, really. Everyone needs a cellphone.” Levy smiled suggestively. “And you should get his number.” She wiggled her eyebrows at me as I slapped her playfully.

“I guess I’d buy him a phone.” I said, agreeing with her. “But I don’t know if he’ll like the phone that I’ll buy for him.” My worried tone made Levy smile at me and shake her head.

“He’ll like it, don’t ya worry.” She replied, winking at me. “Anyway, Levy McGarden must leave. My team is waiting.” Chuckling, she bid her goodbye and followed her two teammates.

I looked around for a certain boy with pink hair. “I’ve got to invite him to a mission.” My face had a frown when I didn’t see him. Where is that guy when I need him? He’s not here fighting with Gray. Oh. Gray’s been holding his phone. Come to think of it, does Natsu even have a phone? If he does, then I’d have to get his cellphone number immediately.

I sighed and gave up after a few minutes of searching. “I’ll just buy the exchange gift, then.” I murmured as I went to the big mall.

I shopped for clothes and shoes. It was necessary because my clothes had been stolen by someone, probably a thief. There were still clothes in my closet, but it wasn’t enough.

After shopping, I saw a taco stand. I bought three tacos and, like Natsu, I gobbled them up. I suddenly imagined a blue cat snickering at me saying: “You’re getting too fat! Natsu might not be able to carry you anymore!” He would just be the death of me. I mean, how rude was that? It could make my self-esteem drop to zero. That hurt.

I then roamed around the mall and something caught my eye. Oh, a cellphone. “Uh, miss? How much is that phone?” I asked the saleslady, smiling. That phone is perfect.

“Fifty thousand jewels.” Oh. Big money, but I have to get it for the exchange gift. My hands trembled as I gave the last of my money to the saleslady. “Thank you,” She smiled at me. “Is the cellphone a gift for someone?” I nodded. “Let me wrap it.” After she wrapped it, she gave me the cellphone which was wrapped around a Christmas wrapper.

I was about to exit the mall when I saw a pink headed boy. “Hey!” I yelled.

He turned around curiously. “Lucy!” He ran towards me. “Yo! What are you doing here?”

“Same to you. Someone like you actually knew how to shop, huh?” He glared at me. “I bought the gift.”

He nodded. “I did too.” Then silence enveloped us. “Gotta hurry!” He scurried away, holding something.

Did he get me a gift? I got something for him. Maybe he forgot about me.

“Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!” A blue cat flew towards me in a mind blowing speed. “Natsu! Natsu’s in danger!” What!? But he just left a moment ago!

“Where is he?”

“I’ll show you!”

☎☎