Chapter 7

"Hey baby" Strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into their chest.I squeaked and smiled leaning my head on to their chest while making pancakes. I turned off the gas and shoved off my mate behind me.

"Hey!" Nash whined.I rolled my eyes and placed the deliciously cooked blueberry pancakes on a plate. I walked over to the table completely ignoring Nash and placed the pancakes on the table.
I turned around and saw Nash looking annoyed. I smirked at him and stick my tongue at him.

"Put your tongue back kitten or I'll take you right here,right now" he growled,his eyes turning gold from lust. I quickly put my tongue back and blushed furiously.

"Getting dirty without me?" Xander spoke up,appearing beside me,kissing my temple. I blushed hiding my face in Xander's neck, earning a low growl from him. He nipped my earlobe playfully,making me moan instantly and I regretted it immediately.

I heard two growls from Xander and Nash. In a blink of an eye, Nash quickly flashed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me,taking my scent. Xander did the same and kissed my forehead. We just stood there like idiots loving the feeling of their skin touched mine. It sent sparks coursing through my whole body. Our wonderful moment was interrupted when DJ,Liza and Enrique came in the kitchen.

"Exactly! then there was- PDA!"Liza screeches and quickly covered her eyes,Once she saw us, Well,our appearance and what we're doing actually. I quickly pulled away from Xander's and Nash's arms and fixed myself. I smiled innocently at DJ who's really angry like he would burst into flames any second now and Enrique who is smirking. Liza on the other hand threw me a wink.

"Did ya'll hear? I just told you guys not to get too heated" Enrique stated,raising his right brow.I glared at him while he just laughed.

"What are you guys doing?" DJ asked angrily.I looked over to him and smiled innocently. "Nothing" I smiled. He scoffed and went to sit on the couch. He stared angrily at the television and groaned in frustration. He suddenly threw the remote away and got up from the couch. "Stupid stupid stupid"he grumbled continously. He went upstairs while groaning really loudly.

My eyes drifted to Nash,Xander and Enrique and saw them thinking the same thing. What got DJ to get so hot headed? Is it because of the weather? It isn't hot... The weather was really fine to me.
I looked over to Liza. I decided to speak with her in our mind-link.

I opened my mind-link and threw her a thought

I stared at Liza 'Liza,what the hell is happening to DJ? He's been so moody lately' she looked at me and shrugged. I face palmed and sighed heavily. 'I don't know about your brother,but I think it's about Kathryn' She threw me back a thought. 'Wait... wait... Hold up. Kathryn? What about her? What does she have to do with Daniel?' She looked at me weirdly. 'Haven't you heard?' I stare at her curiously. 'About what?' She rolled her eyes.

'It's about Kathryn. She hasn't turn 17,yet and her parents are hoping to find her mate after her birthday and Daniel heard about the news that Kathryn hasn't turned 17 yet,so he's hoping that he's gonna be Kathryn's mate. Then the other day after we saved you and your mates from ripping each other's heads off. Daniel decided to talk to Kathryn about the mate thing.