Chapter 10

A few weeks has passed after the incident between my brother and Enrique.
Dad did his job to tame the two wolves who were scared shitless. And might I say, those two ain't gonna fight anymore after the stunt that my father pulled infront of all of us.

He bumped- no, smacked both of their heads on each other, scolding them in his Alpha voice. It taught them a pretty good lesson.

Oh. And Mom made them clean the pack's kitchen. With no other help, but just the two of them for almost a day.

Clearly, me and Liza were both in shock after what happened considering that she was really worried and I was too shocked to even scold both of them.

All went well when the guys took both me and Liza to go get some new clothes.
In other words, we were gonna go shopping.

---Time skip brought you by a 30 minute car ride whilst Dj dumping some pretty nasty left over melted ice cream on Enrique's "perfect" hair and him going ballistic, threatening Dj to be whipped out of the window---

"Ohh. I like this one" She held up a sleeveless midnight black dress that was covered by most glitters on top while on the bottom part of the dress resembles simplicity for it is only covered by absolutely nothing.

I hummed in response and looked at my mates who were patiently standing outside of the store. I beckoned them to come over to get the loads of bags that was weighing me down.

"Thanks, darlings" I gave them a quick wink before going back to Liza.

§ § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § §

"Hey Liza"

"yeah?"

I bit my lip as I finished fixing what I was trying out.

"How does this look like?" I nervously stepped out of the dressing room.

Liza gasped and dropped everything she was carrying.

I winced as she squealed loudly, startling the older woman beside us. I smiled at her apologetically as she did the same, disappearing in the rows of hangered clothes.

I glared at my best friend

"Calm down, Liza"

"calm down? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN. GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING IN THAT DRESS!"

I blushed making her smirk

"I bet Xander and Nash wouldn't even mind you wearing that dress"

I swear that my cheeks got ten times redder than before

"butttt. I think that's not the only reason they'll love you wearing this. Maybe even naked. It will be much better"

I gasped and smacked her arm

"Liza!" I hissed

She only laughed and picked up her things.

"Come on. I bet the guys are hungry, cause I'm getting hungry as well"

She pats her tummy as she looked at me. I looked down at mine and gave it a pat too making us laugh.

We went to the cashier and the manager of the store smiled at us.

"Hey, Claire. Heard you found your mate" he smiled at me, collecting the clothes we had picked and placed them in a bag.

"Yeah. And I couldn't ask for more" I smiled happily, taking the bag from him.

"And it's mates" Liza corrected, smiling at him

He gasped in shock

"oh. How lucky! Thanks for coming in again" He waved goodbye.

                                     ×××

I smiled at my mates as we met outside. I brought them in a hug, inhaling both of their scents, them doing the same.

"You both took foreverrrrrr. Why are you guys so slow at picking clothes" Dj whined.

"Coz they're girls. Duhhh" Xander rolled his eyes.

I glared at him making him pout.

"Because we were trying to buy something good that will not only please ourselves but you guys too. Duhhh" Liza rolled eyes as he kissed back her mate.

"eww" he shruddered.

"I can't imagine you guys having sexual intercourse. Disgusting."

I glared at him and dragged him by his ear as we made our way to the food section.

"Stop your whining. We're all hungry"

"ow ow ow ow" he tried to pry my hand from gripping his ear. People looked at our way. Some wolves even laughed as they saw the strongest Alpha's children whine at each other.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

"I think I'm pregnant" I moaned, heavily.

We ate four horse sized pizzas and I think that I'm carrying a baby. Scratch that, I think I'm carrying a baby pizza.

"I'm tired. Carry me?" Liza pouts at Enrique, making him give in.

I looked over at my mates. They smiled at me and I hand my things over to Xander as I looked at Nash.

"Please"

He raised an eyebrow and kissed my nose.

Turning around, I climbed into his back as he gripped my legs. Sighing in absolute bliss, I fell asleep as we made our way to the exit.