I'm Back

Hi guys. I'm back. as you can see, I just recently posted another chapter.

I know that you're confused of why I was gone for almost a year. Well, I've always wanted to apologized since the first time I disappeared.

I had to do it. I had to leave. For me, my family and most importantly, my health.

Yes, my health.

I fell into depression.

It wasn't just a simple depression, It came to the point in my life that I had to take medication.

I didn't eat, sleep.

Heck, I didn't even go out of my room for 23 days.

I tried to help myself but it seems like I couldn't get a hold of myself back then.

It was hard. Really hard.

My depression took it's worst when my grandmother died.

She was always there for me; supporting me everyday.

She was the one who tried to make me see the sun again after months of my depressional state.

I knew I was getting better and better. My family helping me all the way but it was cut short when Granny died.

She was 98 years old and passed away in her sleep.

I was deeply saddened when I heard the news. But I was happy for her since she wasn't struggling anymore. Sadly, my anxiety followed me nontheless.

That's when depression knocked on the door, consuming me once again.

I was a mess. Maybe even messier than Lindsay Lohan back then (back when she lost her mind and started doing drugs).

Depression and anxiety got the best of me and it came to the point wherein I tried to commit suicide when I ran away from home.

Cutting myself was one of the reasons why I've been immediately rushed to the hospital.

It was. . .

Scary. I was terrified of myself.

The pain I was feeling was unexplainable. There are no words to describe what I was feeling. And even if just a litgle bit of chance of words to explain how I was feeling, it wouldn't be enough to define how I felt.

Eventually, I'm doing well now. And I think I'm much better when I got back to writing books again.

I can't thank you enough.

For all my readers out there, thank you for all of your support. I love you all.

You guys give me light everyday :)

                                                    -roseanndenise