Chapter 8

I groaned, knocking on Dj's door for a billionth time. I rolled my eyes as I heard him say "just go away" again.

I've been here sitting outside of Djs' room, knocking on his door for him to open. I could say we're like Anna and Elsa here, but in a different version.
I'm stubborn and he's mad.

"Come on! Just open it!" I whined. I heard him grunted and heard a crash inside.

"No" of course he would say that.

I've been sitting here outside of Dj's room for like an hour and I'm tired, hungry and my stomach hurts but I'll handle this. I rubbed my tummy to lessen the pain and moaned in satisfaction as the pain started going away slowly.

"Ughhh DJ JUST LET ME IN! WE NEED TO TALK" I groaned, slamming my head on the door making me regret it. "owww" I grumbled rubbing my head, massaging it.

"Idiot" I heard Dj huffed a laugh

I sighed in defeat and started to think of ideas to get him out of his room.
Maybe I should get dad? Hmmm. Nope. I mean if dad gets here and try to convince Dj out of his room, it wouldn't really work 'cause dad doesn't care. All he cares about is work and our safety and if Dad will try to persuade Dj out of his room, Dj will just say 'No' and dad will be like 'k bye.' Yep. That's how my Family works

Hmmm What about Mom? Nahhh. She'll just stare at Djs' door and blabble somethings like making food or talk about nail polish or even talk about Dj getting a girlfriend just before trying to convince her son to get his butt out of his room.

"You need to leave. I'm not in the fucking mood to talk right now!" Before I could answer, I heard Mom shout

"DJ! LANGUAGE! YOU CUSS AGAIN AND YOU'RE SLEEPING IN THE BASEMENT!" I wince at the tone of her voice but huffed a small laugh.

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME YOUNG LADY! OR YOU'RE GONNA WASH THE DISHES FOR A MONTH!" Now, it was Dad's turn to laugh.

"AND YOU MISTER! TAKE OUT THE TRASH! BEFORE I MAKE YOU CLEAN THE BATHROOM!" I heard Dad wince and sighed. I could feel Dad looking at Mom in amusement.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! JUST TAKE OUT THE TRASH!" I heard Dad scurry off. I heard footsteps and I stood up just to see Liza, Enrique and my mates.

"Your mom scares me" Xander states as everyone agrees.

"She's just...tough?" My statement just came out as a question.

"It's like... she could kill you with just one glance at you" Nash shivers.

"Yep. And she's getting cranky"  Dad says as he appears at the doorway. We all laugh, but was interrupted when I heard mom shout again.

"WHO SAID I WAS CRANKY?!" All of our eyes widen and all of us glare at Dad.

"Really?! You had to say that?!" DJ whines opening the door.

"B-but It's True!" I have to agree with Dad. Like she's always on her period.

"WHO SAID I WAS CRANKY?! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" We all became alert.

"You go tame her andddd we'll hide" Liza smiles, ushering us into Dj's room.
Enrique quickly locks the door and we all have our ears pressed to the door

"Hey! Hey! Not there! You can't go into my room! No one is allowed! You just can-" I slap my hand onto his lips.

"Shhh! Mom will here you!" I whisper shout.

"Honey, I can explain. You need to calm down and relax. You just need to lie down" Dad soothes her and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah. You're right. I just need a rest and try to clear out my mind" she sighed. We all look at each other and continue to listen.

"That's right sweetheart. I know you're stressed but let me help you. Just lie down on our bed and I'll make you some Hot Coco. Okay baby?" Dad rubs mom's arms.

"Okay" I can feel mom smiling. and Dad kisses her forehead.

"But first. I want ALL OF YOU OUT OF THERE!" Mom screams.

We all look at each other and sighed.
"Open it" Liza states and Dj nods

"You are going to clean the whole house right now. No excuses!" Mom threatened pointing to each one of us excluding Dad. She stomped away, pulling Dad with her.

I heard Dj groan and I sighed in annoyance.

"Well. We have no choice but to clean" Liza said getting on Enrique's back.

"Let's go downstairs horseyyyy! Wohoooo!" Liza cheers pulling pn Enrique's hair.

"Hey! Not the hair!" Enrique whines and Liza smiles pulling him in for a kiss.

"Now, go my mighty horsey!"

"Yes captain!"

"They're just so childish sometimes" Dj rolls his eyes. "Come on, Let's go clean" he sighs.

"But I'm too lazyyyyy" I whine, stretching my arms. I could see Nash and Xander looking at me in awe. I smile at the two of them and kissed both their cheeks.

"Ewww. I'm standing here while you're eye raping my sister. It's Disgusting" Dj made gagging noises.

"Hey, I forgot... We need to talk" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah. About that... bye" He ran downstairs. Ughhh fudge werewolf speed.

"Carry me?" I whine stretching my arms to Xander.

He laughed and kissed my forehead as he lifted me up, bridal style.

"You're so cute" Nash kissed my nose making me wiggle it.

"Awww" the both of them stares at me like I'm a cute little kitty cat.

"You are a kitty cat" Xander smiles at me.

"Our kitty cat" Nash kisses my forehead.

"You guys are just so nice" I laughed.

"Yep. We are" They laughed and ruffled my hair.

I pout and pull on the puppy dog eyes "not the hair"

They just smiled and continued walking downstairs.

"Wanna watch a movie after we clean this?" Liza asked as she fixed the couches.

"Yep" everyone agrees.

______________________________________

Hey there guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated for so longgggggg cause I have some things to take care of. Love y'all 💕
😘😘😘