Normal Day Gone Wrong

Hello! Grimtales134 here. Ok, I don't own nothing just the plot. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Sarah's POV

I was running to school because I woke up late again. I didn't have any breakfast bacuase we are low on food. My parents work a lot and barely comes home. My 3 sister and 4 brothers are at school. I'm the second oldest. My older brother loves to party and always comes home drunk. Some brother he is. I took up the job of being the oldest and the mom to my younger siblings. I was able to get them to school and ended up being late to mine. I made it to school and only got a warning. I'm lucky it's not detention. I sat in the way back next to the window. Time past and lunch came. I got my tray and walks past a group of girls. One stuck their foot out and I tripped. My food scattered all over the floor. The girls laughed and some student joined in. I sigh as I got up.

"Look at that. Stupid clumsy bitch!" A girl said laughing. I picked up the tray and places it on the tray bin. I turned around only to get punched in the face. I fell down. I looked up to see my older brother. 'He's drunk. Great.' I thought as I got up. He kicked me hard in the stomach. I gasped and coughed.

"Get up!" He yells at me. I got up not wanting to anger him any further. He got behind me and put me in a headlock. My feet barely touches the ground as I was lifted a bit. My brother tightens his arm around my neck. I gasped as I clawed at his arm. He slowly squeezed harder cutting off my airway. My vision was getting blurry then he lets go. I dropped to the ground. I coughed before my brother kicks me in the ribs. 'Fuck!' I thought as pain shot through my chest. The bell rings and the students walk away. 'Can this day get any worse?' I thought as I got up. No broken bones so it's going to be a bruise. I signed and walked out the of lunchroom. Time pass again and it was time to go home. I walked down the sidewalk to my house. I pass an alley and was pulled in. I was shoved to the ground. I looked up and saw it's the girls from my school.

"I think your need to be taght a lesson on who runs this school. Your brother didn't do a good non. So we going to finish it. Girls?" The girl said as she snaps her fingers. The other girls began kicking and punching me. I trying my best to block the attacks, but failed. I got kicked in the face and blacked out.

Normal POV

A guy walked by an alley from the other side. He looks inside and sees some girls beating up an motionless Sarah.

"Hey! Get out of my alley!" He yells And the girls looked up. They gasped.

"It's a member of that gang! Run for it!" A girl said and they all ran out of the alley. The guy smirks  before walking towards Sarah. He checks for a pulse and sighs in relief.

"Thank God you're alive. They did a good number on you. I wonder where you live? Oh well. Ok...up we go." The guy said as he picks Sarah up in bridle style. He walks out the way he came and towards an old warehouse. He knocks three times and the door opens. The guy walks inside and the door closed.
____________________________________

Ok. A chapter done. Next up Meeting The Gang Leader. See you there! Grimtales134 out!