Merging Personalities. Don't Screw Up!

Hi! I'm here with another chapter. There will be a lot of swearing, a few random fights might break out in the city, and a surprise. Enjoy! ;3 I forgot something. Mature content in this chapter.
____________________________________

Normal POV

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I can't do that to her!" Jason yells into the phone. He was standing in his room with some of his friends there.

"Do have you a better idea, dumdass?!" A man voice yells back through the phone. Jason growled and his friends had back away.

"That's what I thought. Now do as you are told. I don't care if she dies. All I need-" Jason cuts him off.

"You don't care?! Bullshit, Ian! I called you, so you can help me like you did back then with me! I-" Jason was cut off by Ian laughing.

"Help you?! Man, you are a dumbass. We were teenagers back then and this girl was nowhere! I'm not helping you merge two personalities of an innocent girl and a killer!" Ian said angerly.

"But you help me with my own personalities, Ian." Jason said. There was silence on other side of the line.

"That was a mistake. I won't make the same one twice. I'm sorry. Goodbye, Jason" Ian said and hung up. Jason pulls the phone away and stares at it. Jason growls as his eyes turned red. Jason crushes the phone.

"Sorry, my ass." Jason growls. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a head lays down on his back. His friends walked out of the room and closes the door.

"I'll do it, Jason." Sarah said as Jason looks down and places a hand on top of hers.

"Are you sure about it? What if something goes wrong? I can't fix every mistake I make on my life, Sarah. I...I don't want to lose you." Jason said. Sarah stops her arms and walks around in front of him.

"Jason. Look at me." Sarah demanded softly and Jason lifts his head. Sarah cups his cheeks.

"You won't lose me. This is my choice. And I choose...you." Sarah whispers as she leans in and plants a kiss on Jason's lips. Jason's red eyes widen before his left eye turns blue. Sarah's eyes stared back switching between red, blue-ish gray, and brown. Jason places his hand on her waist and moves them towards the bed in his room. Sarah's legs hit the side of the bed and falls back with Jason hovering over her and breaks the kiss.

"We can stop if you want. There is another way to merge your two personalities." Jason said. Sarah shook her head.

"No. This will help both of us a lot." Sarah said wrapping her arms around Jason's neck.

**WARNING!!! Mature Sexual Content. Skip to end if you don't want to read it. This is between Boy x Girl! WARNING!!**

Jason nods and runs his hand under her shirt. Sarah moans and then flips their postion with her on top. Jason looks up at Sarah who is sitting on his lap. Sarah pulls her shirt off and tossed it over her shoulder. Jason sat up and pulled his shirt off as well. Sarah runs her hands over his chest and down to abs.

"What happen here?" Sarah asked as she traces a scar in the middle of Jason's chest. Jason takes hold of Sarah's hands and brings them to his lips.

"I'll tell you someday. This scar had a major impact on my life." Jason said kissing each knuckle on her hand. Sarah smiles as Jason looks up. Jason leans forward and kisses right between Sarah's breasts where the heart is. Sarah gasps as Jason takes her bra off. Jason smirks and engulfs her left breast while playing with the other. Sarah moans and grips Jason's biceps. Jason switches to the right breast giving the treatment to it. Sarah grabs Jason's face and pulls him into a heated kiss. Jason chuckles into the kiss before groaning as Sarah grinds down. Sarah giggles then gasps as Jason flips them over. Jason laughs as Sarah rolls her eyes. Jason attacks her neck and Sarah turns her head to the side exposing more of her neck. Jason leaves hickeys as he moves lower. Jason stops at the waist where Sarah's pants covers the lower half of her body. Jason unbuttons her jeans and pulls them off. Jason starts kissing and leaving hickeys along her inner thighs.

"Damn it, Jason! Stop fucking teasing me!" Sarah said and Jason looks up grinning evily. Sarah's eyes glazes with lust. Jason takes off his pants and boxers. Sarah sits up and takes off her underwear. Sarah reaches over to her nightstand, opens the top draw, and takes out a condom. Jason took the condom, opens it, and puts it on. Jason lines his cock with Sarah's entrance. Sarah wraps her arms around Jason's neck and nods. Jason thrusts hard into Sarah. Sarah screams and Jason covers her mouth with his. Sarah dug her nails into Jason back leaving long red scratches on his back. Jason leans over Sarah letting her lay down on the bed. Jason groans as Sarah pushes down and wraps her legs around his waist. Jason grips her thigh and helds himself up as he slowly pulls out and thrusts hard back in. Sarah arches her back as she screams.

"F-faster! Damn it!" Sarah yells as she grips his hair. Jason obeys and goes faster and harder. A few hours passed and Sarah squeezes Jason's waist coming close to her climax. Jason's grip on her thigh tightens leaving a bruise later on.

"Jason!" Sarah screams as she came. Behind her was two shadows. The one on the right was holding some flowers and the one on the left was holding a gun. The two shadows moved closer to each other and forms a line. The line moves before getting thicker. The shadow begans molding and shaping out a female body. Hair flows down and arms spread out. The shadow was holding a gun in one hand and the flowers in the other.

"Sarah!" Jason growls as he came at the same time as Sarah did. Jason pulls out and throws away the condom. Sarah turns on her side and stretches out on the bed. Jason kissed Sarah's forehead and Sarah hums.

Warning!! It's safe to read now! Warning!!

"Get some rest." Jason said and Sarah nods.

"Best idea you ever had...Asshole." Sarah said dozing off. Jason shook his head before walking to the bathroom and took a shower. Jason slinged a towel over his shoulders, walked out the room after looking over at Sarah, who was curled up in the blanket sleeping, and walks down the stairs into the leaving room.

"Hey, Jason! Check this out!" Phil called out to him. Jason walks over confused. Phil and the gang was watching T.V. and Jason leans on the back of the couch as the news came on.

"I'm here with the police as random fights broke out in random places on the city. Now Don. Can you tell me what happen here?" A woman said as she turns to the old man next to her.

"Well Carrie. Its been really strange. I have police units spread out in this damn city. I have no idea what's going on really. Its-" The old man was cut off by a building collosping behind them. People screamed.

"Get the hell out of here!" "Get your asses off the fucking street!" "What the fuck?!" And other words were yelled out as people ran.

Jason stared at the screen before grabbing the phone that Phil held up. Jason dials a number and waits as it rings. It clicks.

"Hello, Jason." a voice said.

"I'm sure you saw the news, Ian. Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Jason yells into the phone.

"Look, Jason. I got the information I wanted. I don't give a damn what you think. I hope you screwed up. This will be your fucking fault!" Ian yelled throung the phone and hung up.

"Damn it, Ian! You fucking jackass!" Jason yelled and threw the phone across the room.

"Does this happen all the time?" Jess asked Phil.

"Yeah. Sometimes it's a lot worse." Phil said shrugging before flipping the channel. The gang complained.

"Shut the fuck up!" Sarah yelled as she walks into the room. Everyone got quiet fast. Sarah was wearing Jason's t-shirt as she walked into the kitchen. Sarah walks back in the sits down in the arm chair. Her shadow was on the wall with wings spread out. Jason moves in beside her and Sarah sits in his lap. Jason's shadow joins hers on the wall. The two shadows danced before disappearing from everyone's sight.
____________________________________

Awesome! I think this is the best chapter I made so far. A bit longer than I thought I would make it to be. Oh well. Vote, comment, or whatever. Next up: An Unexcepted Visit and The Police?! See you soon! Grimtales134 out!