Sarah's Past

Ok. In this chapter we'll have a peak into Sarah's past. It starts out sweet then takes a turn for the worse. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Sarah's POV: in her mind

I walked around a dark place. No light anywhere.

"Hello?!" I called out and I got no response. I hummed. Then I heard laugher. A kid? I turned around and saw blue skies. I was standing in a grass covered field. I saw a few house in the distance. I gasps softly as I see me when I was 10 and my brother. I was chasing him through the grassy field.

"I'm gonna get you!" I yelled and he laughed.

"No you're not, slowpoke!" He yelled back as we played. Soon mom called us in for dinner. I follow young me and my brother. I watched my small family eat and smiled. I watch little me played with Jess. My second younger brother. It was night time and little me was in my room. The door slams open and my brother walks in. I remember this. This was after his friend came over to tell him something.

"Brother? What's wrong?" Little me asked. I got an answer. It was a punch to the face. I stood there and watched my younger self get beat up by my own brother.

"You better not go crying to mom and dad or I'll make sure you will have more than bruises." He said and walks out of the room. I clutched my head as my younger self screams and cries.

"Stop it...Stop It!...STOP IT!" I screamed.

Jason's POV

"STOP IT!" I heard Sarah yelled and ran to the guest room. Sarah sat up panting and looks up at me. She threw the covers off her, jumped out of the bed, and ran towards me. Sarah wraps her arms around my waist and buries her head in my chest. I looked down at her and felt my shirt becoming wet. The others had ran after me and were standing in the doorway. 'She's crying.' I thought and wrapped my arms around her. I laid my head on top of hers and gently rocked side-to-side.

"Shhh. It's okay, Sarah. It's just a bad dream. It's alright. I'm here." I whispered as we rocked. Sarah stopped crying, but still hiccups. I kissed her head as Sarah hugs me. Her grip loosen, but doesn't drop. 'Poor Sarah. I wonder what her dream was about?' I thought as I looked over my shoulder seeing concern written on their faces. I shook my head letting them know that this isn't the best time to talk.

"We'll rescheduel the appointment for us to talk. Call me whenever and we'll set up a time and place to meet." Johnny said and I nodded.

"Come on, Sarah. Lets go home, okay?" I asked and Sarah nods with her face still buried on my chest. I sigh knowing I can't make her let go. So I moved around a bit and put one arm under her knees. I picked her up as Sarah wraps her arms around my neck. I walked out of the room and to the car outside. Doug got in the driver's seat as I climb into the back with Sarah in my lap. On the way to her house, Sarah fell asleep. I tensed as Sarah moves closer to me while still in my lap. My face grows warm.

"Are you blushing?" Phil asked smirking. I glared at him.

"No. Unlike you, I'm not in love with my bully." I said and he blushed then smiled.

"So you are in love with Sarah." Phil said and I looked away.

"Maybe." I said and saw Phil pouts using the window. I sighed. 'I guess I am in love with her. There's no way Sarah would fall for me. Would she?' I thought as we pulled up to her house.

I had put Sarah in her room and I walked inside mine. I sat on My bed looking down at the floor.

"I'm happy my big sister is trusting someone again." Jess said. I turned around to see Jess in my room.

"What do you mean, Jess?" I asked. Jess looks down at the floor.
____________________________________

Cliffhanger! Next chapter will be up real soon. It's called Don't Kiss Her. Earn It. See you soon. Grimtales134 out!