The Shadow Gang

Heya! Grimtales134 here with another chapter. I own nothing except the plot. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Jason's POV

I sighed as half of my gang came with me and Sarah. The rest stayed with the kids. Doug turned down a road and pulls up to the mansion. The leader along with his daughter and his gang waited for us. Doug stops the car and we all got out.

"Ah, Jason. It's so nice of you to come." Johnny said and we shook hands. I kissed his daughter's hand as a sigh of respect between gangs. We're not as ruthless as some are. I waved my hand to Sarah and she steps forward.

"Please to meet you. I'm so sorry about my older brother. He's always like this...sometimes." Sarah said as she bows. She rise and looks at them.

"What do you mean by that?" Johnny asked as we walked inside. Sarah looks away and hesitated.

"Uh...him and I don't get along that much. He drinks all the time. It didn't help much at school either. He didn't like the fact the I'm actually his twin by a minute. He's older then me." Sarah said.

"Did he...hit you?" Johnny's daughter asked. Sarah looks down and slowly nods her head. She gasped and wrap her arms around Sarah pulling her into a hug. Sarah tensed and slowly her eyes began tearing up. Sarah hiccuped and falls to her knees bringing Johnny's daughter with her.

"It...got worst too. At school. And at home. I made sure my siblings didn't hear my screams. I'm glad-" Sarah was cut off by her coughing. Johnny's daughter gets up and backs up. Sarah stands up and sways.

"Sarah? You okay?" I asked as I places my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm fine. Just diz...zy." Sarah said and fainted.

"Whoa!" I said as I caught her. I look up.

"What's wrong with her?" Johnny's daughter asked.

"I don't know, sweetheart. Jason? Why do you think?" Johnny asked. I just stared at Sarah as she breathe in and out. 'She's sleeping. Is she that tired? What happen in that house?' I thought as so many queastion swirled around in my head.
____________________________________

Oh no! Sarah fainted. Is the daily school beatings and Sarah's brother connected? Where are Sarah's parents? Next up Sarah's past. Grimtales134 out.