An Unexpected Vist and The Police?!

Hello! Grimtales134 here with another chapter. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Sarah's POV

I sat in Jason's lap before I got up.

"I'm going to go change. Be back soon." I said and Jason nods. I walked up to my room.

Jason's POV

I watched Sarah go upstairs. I tilted my head looking at her cute butt. A knock at the door and I got up to answer it. I open the door.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I growled. Ian looked at me and smiled. He snaps his fingers and the police came barging in.

"Ian! What the hell?!" I yelled as I got tackled to the floor. I heard Sarah screamed as she was dragged downstairs.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Sarah yelled at the two men holding her. I growled as my gang was thrown to the ground. Ian cups Sarah's cheeks and my eyes turned red.

"Don't worry. That man won't hurt you any more. We'll help you put him behind bars where he belongs." Ian said.

"Don't touch her!" I growled before the man holding me down knocks me out.

Sarah's POV

I saw had on get knock out.

"Jason!" I yelled as I was dragged out with my siblings.

"Keep your damn hands off my sister!" Jess yelled holding Ti close to him. I stomped on the man's foot and hiptossed them one after the other. I round house kick four in the face. A punch six before I was hit in the head from behind.

"D-damn it." I said before blacking out.
...

...

...

I woke up and waiting for my vision to cleared. My slibings were looking at me. I hugged them and we let go after a few minutes.

"What are we going to do? Jason and his friends are on the other side of this place and we have no idea where we are." Dass said. I looked around.

"We're getting out of here. Using what mom and dad taught us and what we hid away from." I said and they nodded. I moved to the middle of the room and my siblings sat in a circle around me.

"First things first. Getting out of this room with a bang." I said and smoke like colors surrounded them. I exhaled calmly and my eyes snaps open. I smirked and taps the floor. It ripples before the door flies off it's hinges. One by one my siblings ran out and attacked anyone. I stood up and walked out of the room. I walk around as my siblings formed a circle around me. The humans stood around us.

"What are you?!" A man yelled. I smiled.

"Not human. Welcome the show!" I said and bowed with my head tilted to them and the lights went out. I laughed and we attacked.

Jason's POV

I looked up from where I was standing and smiled.

"Looks like the show started." I said as Phil smiles.

"I think we been on Earth a bit to long. Shall we leave this place, King Jason with your chosen queen?" Phil asked. I smirked.

"We shall." I said and we all ran towards the sound of screaming humans.

"Come on, boys! Let join the show!" I called out and they cheered.
____________________________________

And done. I'll stop there for now. Keep and eye out for The next update! Grimtales134 out! Bye!