It's All For You With The Price

Hello! Grimtales134 here with another chapter. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Sarah's POV

I woke up on time and was fixing breakfast. I was shocked to see a lot of food in the fridge, new clothes for us, and the house clean. Who did this? My older brother hasn't came home yet. Guessing he's pass out with another girl at her house. I sighed and places the plates down on the table with food.

"Kids. Get up! Food's done!" I yelled and heard footsteps running. My 3 sisters and 4 brothers came done completely dressed. We ate and it was time to go to school. I open the door and there was a car and a motorcycle with people nicely dressed waiting for us. My eyes widen.

"Eh?!" I asked in surprised. My siblings cheered and ran to the car. A man opens the door for them and they piled in. I walked up to the man.

"What's all this?" I asked him.

"This is for you and your siblings, ma'am. Our boss gave it to you as a gift. The bike is for you. The car is for you and the kids. The kids need to get to school." The man said.

"That's right. Kids be good. Bye." I said and the man closes the door and gets in the front. The car drives off. I walked over to the bike and got on. Good thing I had practice with my own before it was sold off by my brother. I started it up enjoying the feel of the bike. I set it in drive and speeds off to my school.

I parked the bike and walked into the school. As I walked towards my locker I saw some girls crowded around it. 'What the hell?' I thought and cleared my throat. The girls moved apart and there stood the gang leader. I remember him. Well his blue eyes anyway.

"Ah. There's my little angel." He said as he threw his arm around my shoulders. The other girls awed sadly and walked away. He leaned down to my ear.

"Right now, those girls are planning to get rid of you so they can data me. I need you safe because I figured out a price for you to pay." He whispered and I nodded remembering that.

"Here's the deal. My name is Jason and I enrolled in your school to protect you from someone who will killed you if they find out. You're really special. You must need to figure that out for yourself. I can protect you if you can get me to fall in love with you without falling in love with me first." Jason said. 'What the hell?' I thought.

"You got to be kidding?" I asked him and he shook his head grinning.

"I can take the bike back." Jason said. I glared at him.

"You're not touching that damn bike or I'll rip your fucking head off." I said and walked away.

Jason's POV

This is going to fun. I wonder what she's got in store for me. I got an interesting girl with me. I smiled and followed her to her class. I made sure to get all class with her in them. The Principal of this school and most of the teachers and staff owes my dad a favor. A few of them, but since he died everything was pass to me. And I mean everything. I became the top most fearsome gang here. There are a few hangs here in this huge city, but they all owe my dad and me a favor. Of The was a gang war broken out here they will come to fight. I have a feeling that might happen soon. Not sure when thought. Anyways class had started and I stared at my little angel, Sarah as she stared out the window. The Sun makes her glow like an angel. She looks at me in surprised and quickly looks down at her desk. Sarah looks up at me and smiled softly. I blinked in surprised and turns around. I can't call for her that easy. I wont fall in love again. I placed my hand on my stomach where the price for falling in love with a girl was. The cut that ran from my left hip to my right shoulder. Same with my right hip to my left shoulder making an X shape. Well a star if you count the faint plus sign. I almost die too if it wasn't for my dad's blood transfusion. A hand taps my shoudler and I look up seeing Sarah.

"You okay, Jason?" Sarah asked and I nodded placing a smile on my face.

"Yes, my little angel. I'm fine. To our next class, right?" I asked and Sarah nods. I followed her to her next class.
____________________________________

Chapter done! Next up My Dead Brother's Debt. Oh! This is going good. Grimtales134 out!