Chapter 1 - The Sleepover

" Jay, seriously? We've watched this episode twice already, let's go to bed" Alex muttered, already curled up comfortably on the couch. She, like the other two, was known to stay up late, so it was a pretty odd thing for her to say.

" let her have her fun, " Nana joked, curled up in none of the armchairs with her sketchbook, " this is one of the better episodes "

" it's my favorite episode, " Jay proclaimed, suddenly standing from her position on the floor and posing dramatically, " the drama! The romance! The overwhelming hilarity of it all!"

The list continued. But she was cut short by her parents shouting from their bedroom for her to shut up.

It was just the three of them tonight, watching Netfkix and drawing, eating junk food and drinking grape juice like it was wine. The usual. Jay had coaxed the other into watching Ouran Highschool Host Club for the millionth time that evening. She wasn't one to get sick of such a show, and could watch it over an over without end.

All three had their preferences, cheering a bit when their favorite character came on screen, even if it was seldom.

Finally, after watching the beach episode about ten more times, they all tuckered out, Jay being the last to doze off.

The next morning, Jay was woken by jabs and pokes from her companions, though she was shushed when she asked for five more minutes. The redhead could hear voices, and they sounded vaguely familiar.

She glanced at Nana and Alex, who seemed a bit nervous. The good kind, though. Nervous and excited.

For a moment, it didn't hit her that they weren't exactly...normal anymore. She nearly screamed when when realized, managing to calm herself and simply stare at them. They had the same features, they were just...they were much more anime-like now. Emma's brown eyes were big, and her hair was delightfully flouncy, though just as short as the night before. Alex' was the same medium length bleached blond, and her eyes were the same blue as before. Thank goodness their colors remained the same. Jay might not have recognized them had they been completely different.

" guys, I think I'm high " she commented, looking them over and nodding a bit, " like, you're not cringy anime, but this is still insane "

" have you looked at yourself lately?" Nana scoffed, though she was still trying to be quiet, " you're weeaboo phase is coming back to haunt you"

For the first time since I'd been awake, I glanced around. We were in a closet-like space, the pink tiles on the floor rather familiar. Overall, the closet was very pink. And I immediatly knew where we were.

" oooooh shiiittt " I whispered, starting to ger hype, " ooooh my God....guys we're in the show, my show "

The both looked at me like I was an idiot, and I realized they knew as well. We were in Ouran Academy. The Ouran Academy.

I glanced around again, glad to see a mirror in the corner. I looked about the same as Nana and Alex, though of course our body proportions were the same as when we were...awake?..normal? Whatever, I still looked oddly disproportionate. However, my usually crazily messy hair was fluffy and nicely calm. Still red, and luckily still boy-short, but calm. Lovely.

" this is the best damn dream I've ever had, so I'm gonna have some fun " I announced, standing and pushing my way out of the closet. Surely there was a spare uniform or two around here. The other two followed, whispering for me to ' get back here ' and 'stop messing around '. I promptly ignored them.

Finally, after creeping around for a bit, I found a couple of spare uniforms. However, all three were the male uniforms. Eh.

I changed, and left the other two uniforms for my comrades. Anime outfits are apparently magic, cause it was as if my breasts had disappeared. A very nice improvement.

I exited the changing room and headed to where the Host Club stood in wait, ready to welcome their guests. It seemed that this was the first episode, as Haruhi wasn't included in the bunch.

I stood with them, winking at Kyoya when he noticed me standing behind him. Of course, he wasn't going to just let this kind of thing slide.

" Excuse me, sir, might I ask what you're doing in here?" He asked, smiling pleasantly, " perhaps you're a new guest? We don't