chapter 2- welcome to the host club

Katie's POV:

As i pulled open the hot pink curtain, i saw music room #3 in all of its Host Club glory. It was plain to see that we were in Episode 1- Startig today , you are a host! how i could remember the name o the episode in a dream , i have no idea. The host club had their backs turnedto the dressing room -thank goodness- and were waiting to greet their customers at the pink doors with all their rose peatls and junk. I turned and nodded to Lakyn, who was still inside the dressing room, then I walked quietly, with my back against the wall, to a table that had a huge white tableclothon it. I crawled underneath and waited for Lakyn to come.

Lakyn's POV:

i silently watched as Katie crawled under a tablecloth, signaling mr to follow her. That idiot i thought i'm dressed as a girl, i don't have to hide. I still went over to the table , glanced around to check for eyewitnesses, then ducked under the tablecloth.

   "what do we do now?" i whispered i knew that Katie had read enough ouran fanimes to know what the host club would think, and hw they would react, but she's too cautious anyway. If we stay own here much longer , the dream will end and we'll wake back up the same as we were before. I coud tell she knew this also, so she was devising a plan to make it last.

"i've got it " she whispered suddenly" i'll ask to be in the host club , and , since it's only the first episode, you can ask to be the manager"

wait..what?! how did she know it's the first episode? we haven't seen anyhting happen yet!

I must've had a questioning look on my face, because Katie started to explain how she knew.

"i know what your thinking, i can tell because they arn't wearing any weird costumes and because the vaz is still on the pedestol" she whispered gently lifting up the tablecloth. when i looked out from underneath the table, i could see she was right, te host club looked normal as ever,the vaz was in one peice, and no one was here yet , except for the host club, of course. I nodded my head

"yeah, your right , plus look, there is'nt anyone her but the host club and us"i whispered

but i was talking to a shadow, Katie was already gone.

Katie's POV:

i waited for Lkayn to nod her head then quickly got out from uder the table and walked over to the pink doors, were the Host club sat, lounging on pink (i absolutely hate pink) furniture. I straightened my little blue tie as i walked, glad that i was short and skinny i  the dream.

"hi" i greeted with a small smile "are you the famous host cub?"

Kyouya straigtened his glasses "yes.how can we help you Mr..."

crap , i don't have a japanese last name-wait- i got it!

"Orokana Koke, at your service"i replied holding out my hand to him.

Kyouya shook my hand and started to say something, but he wa nterrupted by Hikaru and Kaouru.

"so your name means.." Hikaru started

"silly moss?" Kauoru finished his sentence in that weird way of theirs

i blushed and nodded "yeah, long story , really"

"mm-hmmm" murmered Kyouya , writing in his little black book, oh, how i despise that book....

"so, Koke? why did you come here today?"asked Tamaki

"well....i was wondering if it might be able to...join the host club?" i said, oh crap...i'm getting nervous

Tamaki pondered for a moment then shouted

" group huddle" and everyone got into the huddle to talk it over.

while i waited, Lakyn walked over to where i was standing

" i don't have a japanese last name! what do i do??

thanfully-again- i had looked up a name to match her personality too

" Yasashi, it means friendly" i wispered

she gave me one of her 'looks' "friendly?" she asked

" sorry, would you rather it be weird or jokey or something like that, besides its too late now"

"fine " she said as she turned to the host club and waited for them to shut up

finally, they stopped huddleing and turned around

"okay, Koke, the decisicion has been made,..." announced Tamaki "you are the host clubs newest host"

thank good-

"if" oh crap, please don't make me your errand boy, thats gonna be Haruhi's job!!!

"if? " i asked

" you can show us you've got what it takes to be a host" oh...okay i'll just do my best.

Kyouya stepped foreward and fixed his glasses, " it seems we have a new guest as well, what s your name miss?" he asked Lakyn

"My name is Yasashi Bakkasu, and i'm with Koke" she said, pointiong at me " and i was wondering if the host club needed a new manager"

Kyouya nodded " we would be delighted to have you as our manager Miss Bakkasu"

"welcome to the host club , you two" said Tamaki

Lakyn and i nodded gratefully , and that's when the door opened   and the adventures began.

A/N; i decided to make Lkayn the manage rin my fanfic becaUSE 1, she hates Renge (i'm unsure why) and 2: she would be really angry if i didnt make her important in my story, bye for now, i like pickles---OROKANA/KOKE