Chapter 10 - something about a dance?

A/n:

it'd taken me forever ,  but I'm finally getting around to updating ^^ yeah -- OROKANA KOKE

Katie :

" wait up Katie,  you're going too fast! "

I grinned over my shoulder at Lakyn as i hurried down the hall to the club room.  I  finally stopped on the stairs ,  catching my breath and waiting for Lakin to catch up .

   "  sorry ",  I laughed ,  "  don't wanna be late ,  you know ~ "

Lakyn gasped for breath as she stopped beside me ,  leaning against the rail for  support . 

     "  we're......hardly even....late...."  she huffed ,  finally straightening and heading towards the doors.  I rolled my eyes and followed ,  stuffing my free hand in my uniform as I followed lazily behind , just keeping up.

We finally made it to the club room ,  and found  we weren't the only ones late. 

Haruhi stood in the middle room ,  glaring at the top less host club before her.  The room was decorated lavishly with trees and tropical birds of all sorts .

"  er...what's going on...."  I muttered knowingly , ready for the worst to come. 

"  Koke ! Yasashi !  you're late as well ?  for shame " Tamaki sighed , then smiled brightly . "  oh well , go and get your costumes on , Haruhi and I have matching one's ! "

I blinked , "  It's too cokd outside fir being shirtless "

"  but aren't the heaters innthis school the best , Koke ? "  Lakyn laughed. 

I nodded with a smile , " ,I just like to wear the proper attire in the proper seasonal changes "

Haruhi smiled , "  really ? wow , me too !"

I laughed nervously ,and went to my post as a host while continuing to watch the episode play out. 

"  oh , Koke , did you hear ? "

I was broken frok my thoughts by ine of my clients .

"  I could only hear your resounding heart , beating just for me , my princess "  I charmed , thinking in the spot. 

the girl blushed , gushing as sge continued ,"  about..Biut the dance..."

"  a dance ? is that so ? "

The two girls nodded, swooning .

I smiled , excusing mysekf and tappin bbc.co on Tamaki's shoulder .

"  yes , Koke ? "

" did I hear something about a dance ? "