Chapter 8- Pretending to Protect

A/N: i have nothing else to do...sooooo ya i cant work on P and P cause reasons abd stufz oh ya and im back from camp, feel free to idk....celebrate that, i guess....--- OROKANA KOKE

" love is a passionate dance between two hearts"

Katie's POV:

I smiled at my - very few - customers.

The girls giggled " why did you join the host club Koke?"

I thought for a moment , then smiled " I really can't tell you, it's just too embarrasing"

" oh pleas, we'd really like o know" a girl with short brown hair whispered dreamily.

" well I..." I trailed off as I noticed Lakyn setting a teacup down in front of each of he girls.

I stood up and took her hand, kissing it gently and smiling up t her as I bowed, Servant of Evil style.

" I joined because my dearest sister Yasashi has always wanted to be a maid in a host club" I stood up and hugged her from behind " and I folowed, wanting to protect her from the many dangers of life"

" but you two don't look anythin alike, how are you related?" asked another girl, she had black hair and it was in a really cute little hairstyle.

" my dear Yasa-chan was adopted a while ago" I let go of Lakyn, knowing she would probably bite me if I kept it up" my parents took her in when her parents..."

Lakyn had caught on by now , so she hugged me and pretended she was about to cry " big brother! I told you I don't like to talk about it!"

The girls' eyes sparkled and they fangirled in ter seats shouting things like " Moe, soo kawaii and adorable!!!"

I stepped back from Lakyn and ruffled ber hair " okey, sissy, go do your best!"

she laughed, even though I could see her trying not to kill me " okey, bye big brother!"

The girls wiggled in their seats with hearts in their eyes

" you have such a beautiful relationship!" one squealed " can we request you tomorrow!?"

I smiled " of course"

The girls ran off and I went to chack for anymore appointments.

" yo Kyoya!" I yelled as I walked up to him " any more ladies to seduce?"

" please don't yell, and no, you have no appointments for the rest of the afternoon" he glared at his laptop as he typed on it. " please leave me alone , I am quite busy at the moment"

" sooo... when we gonna tell everyone the little secret, bruh?" I asked, making a duck face next to his shoulder.

" whenever you please, Mr. Koke, now please leave me alone" he growled, shtting his computwr and glaring at me.

I made a derp face and walked away, creeping up behind Tamaki.

" you might wanna change me to the Prtective type, bossy, cause I'm gonna guard they're hearts" I yelled, making sure my cusomers heard it.

I glanced behind Tamaki and saw them fangirl, so, I decided that I would get more customers for me.

I jumped on to the stage and grabbed a microphone from the piano, deciding in my head what sog to sing.

" I got it!" i whispered to myself

SERVANT OF EVIL-