Chapter 9- The Sound of Money

A/N: perverted tacos! hai, writing another chappie!--- Orokana Koke

Lakyn:

" I can't beleive your parents are rich and have a mansion" I mumbled, staring in awe at the estate. " and that we're still here"

Katie fangirled , laughing maniacally " I have achieved ultimate power!"

I rolled my eyes , allowing the chauffeur to open the door for me " thank you " I nodded as he shut the door behind me , handing me my book bag.

Katie shook her head " no , that's alright , I can so this "

She opened the door , stepping out and shutting it behind her , smiling at him .

" thank you much " she smiled , taking her school bag from him.and giving a slight bow.

He watched nervously , but kept his posture straight and his expression neutral " but of course, Miss Koke "

" call me Orokana !" She shouted as she ran towards the estate . I face palmed and turned politely to the chauffeur " sorry about that , she's a little excited "

The chauffer nodded " not a problem , Miss Bakkasu "

I nodded , turning and following Katie inti the estate .

As I walked in , I was attacked ked from the side .

" yo! Lakyn this is SO cool ! " my attacker yelled , and I pulled them off without hesitation .

Katie smiled , her nerves were obviously itching to sing a song.

" now Kati-"

" Raindrops On Roses , AND Whispers On Kittens ,"

I sweatdropped , but began to sing along , what can I say? I'm a sucker for a song I know.

" Bright coppered kettles , and warm woolen mittens " I Continued , THE Lyrics Coming Naturally .

" brown paper packages , tied up with string ! "

" These are are a few of our favorite things !"

Thi dc went on for awhile before we were called to dinner by ' Cook ' , the head chef .

Katie gobbled up her food , seeing as all we'd had was a few pieces of chicken at lunch.

I rolled my eyes , eating at a much slower pace .

" Lakyn , what If we get taken back to our dimension before all the good stuff happens? " she asked , her nouth still stuffed.

I shrugged , frowning slightly " then it'll be just like normal "

Katie nodded , finishing her food before taking a long drink if water.

A/N: Hi! update was requested , so I delivered ( even if it is a bit short ) I've been so busy lately , with Roleplay , my friends but day animation , my birthday party , cleaning the house , and etcetera etcetera. I'll update a few other stories today also , so ne prepared !--- OROKANA KOKE