Chapter 2

Jake POV
I had a meet and greet to go to and Gigi was coming with me and she said her sister Bella is a big fan of mine so I invited Bella to attend the meet and greet with me and Gigi and I told them that they can hang out backstage until I'm done with the meet and greet. Plus, I know Gigi will probably ask if I dated Bella and it is true I used to date her but we aren't dating anymore because we broke up and Bella is dating a friend of mine The Weeknd and I am happy for her and she is happy for me so everything is good between us.

Bella POV
My relationship is not going well and I don't know what to do and the only person that I know that I can talk to about anything is my ex-boyfriend Jake A.K.A. DJ J-Money so I decided to go to his house.
*at Jake's house*

Jake POV
Me and Gigi were laying on the sofa and then I heard a knock on the door I went to get it and it was my ex-girlfriend and Gigi's sister Bella she asked if she could come in I said yes and she said she needed to talk to me I said okay and we went into the living room where Gigi was.

Bella POV
Me and Jake went into his living room and Gigi noticed me she came over to me and hugged me I hugged back I asked Gigi if I could talk to Jake in private she said yes I told her I would tell her later she told me okay and she went into another room then once Gigi was in the other room me and Jake started to talk.
*convo*
J-What do you want to tell me?
B-look, I came over to tell you that my relationship isn't going well he's acting more distant as the weeks go by I don't know what to do anymore and all of this is really freaking me out and I was wonder since you are one of Abel's friends I was hoping that you could talk to him for me because I can't do it so will you talk to him for me please?
J-of course, you know I would do anything for you even though we are broken up you know I care for you and I always will you know that and I will talk to him for you don't worry about it. Even though we are broken up you know I love you and I always have and always will.
B-I love you too and Thank you so much I knew I could count on you.
J-Anytime

Bella POV
Then after we talked I did something that I thought I would never do again I kissed him and he kissed back I missed having his lips touch mine his lips are so soft I have always loved him I have loved since the day that we met and I think that I still have feelings for him but I can't do that to my sister it would break her heart in pieces.

Jake POV
I kissed Bella to be honest I have always had feelings for her but I also have feelings for Gigi I don't know what to do.