Gigi and Jake love each other #2

A/N:the chapter after this will describe in detail how Gigi and Jake met each other and what lead Jake to cheat on Bella with Gigi.) *explicit content*
Jake POV
When me and Gigi get back from the award show we go to our hotel room
and we start to kiss each other I kiss Gigi on the lips and she moans then I move down to her neck and I start kissing and sucking on her neck and she moans again and that starts to turn me on even more after that Gigi takes off my shirt she lays me down on the bed and she starts to kiss all over my chest and neck area and moan.
Then I lay her down and I get on top of her and I start to kiss her neck again and she moans for a third time then I tell her... Say my name baby girl then after I say that she says. JAKE!!! then she proceeds to say oh baby more give me more I do as she wishes then she says go deeper then go harder and faster please baby my wish is her command I do as she says then she says, I'm about to hit my climax a smile crosses my face then I go faster to help her out. After about 5 minutes she says, almost there I go harder and faster and about 2 minutes after that she says she hit her climax then after she says that I release and slide out of her then I lay next her with her wrapped in my arms protectively.