The truth

Gigi POV
I don't know what it is about Jake that I like he just makes me feel right and he makes me feel like I am the most important thing in the world. The only problem is Bella doesn't know about the affair I am having with Jake because Jake and I have not told her so I hope she doesn't find out about but if she does find out then so be it because to be honest I don't care if she finds out or not. I know I am doing the wrong thing by dating jake behind my sisters back but I don't care and I know if she finds out she will be heartbroken and mad at me and at me and she will most likely break up with Jake so I'm hoping she doesn't find out but if she does and breaks up with Jake because of it then he is going to cry over it and I will be right there for Jake to have a shoulder  -to cry on. I the end I am the one he will end up with and not Bella because I was there for him when she broke up with him.
*skip to when Bella finds out that Jake cheated on her on the T.V.*

Bella POV
I was in me and Jake's room watching TMZ on T.V. because it was new and I saw that they were talking about Jake again they said, "Rapper Lil JJ has reportedly cheated on his girlfriend Bella Hadid with Bella's sister and model Gigi Hadid we told you earlier that this was just speculation but this has been confirmed by, Hollywood Life." After that they stopped talking about Jake and they started talking about Gigi I didn't want to hear it again so I turned the T.V off and then I started crying I can't believe Jake would lie to me about him and Gigi couples are not supposed to lie about stuff like that I am going to confront Jake about it when he gets back to the room.