Jake's TNA Contract ends

Jake POV
My contract with TNA ends tonight at Turning Point I am in the Main Event.
Announcer #1-tonight Jake Hernandez's contract ends with TNA after 3 years jake will defend the TNA World Heavyweight and X-Division Championships tonight in the main event in a 2 out of three falls match the match will have a 60 minute time limit. The first fall will be for the TNA X-Division Championship the wrestler who scores the first pinfall will be the X-Division Champion the second fall will be for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship the wrestler who scores the second pinfall will be the TNA World Heavyweight Champion but Jake only has to pin one wrestler to retain both titles.
Skip to the end of the match*
Here is your winner and still the TNA World Heavyweight and X-Division Champion Jake Hernandez.
Announcer #2-Jake has won his final match in TNA he is going to leave TNA as the TNA World Heavyweight and X-Division Champion.
*Jake grabs a mic and speaks to the crowd*
C-crowd
J-Jake
J-I want to thank you the TNA fans for 2 amazing years here in TNA I also want to thank you guys for the support that you have given me for the past 2 years the last 2 years has by far been the 2 most amazing years of my life and I will cherish it forever thank you guys so much.
C-Thank you Jake, Thank you Jake
*Jake puts the mic down and leaves the ring*