Chapter 5

(This chapter involves the Kardashian's family vacation) (P.S. They go on vacation to Mexico and all of Jake's friends go with them).
I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Jake POV
Today me and my family are going on family vacation to Mexico and everyone of my friends are invited that includes everyone from my record label and the rest of the people that I know we are going on this vacation before I go on tour with Wayne and Drake so that I can relax a little bit before I leave on tour for a month but I haven't told my family or Bella yet I think I am going to tell them when we get to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
*skipping to when Jake tells everyone that he is going on tour for a month*
I asked Drake and Wayne to let me tell them and they said okay and went in to their bedrooms.
Kim asked, "Jake what do you have to tell us" and I said, "I am just going to say it and you might be a little upset but I don't want you guys to worry because I promise you guys whenever I have time off I will come visit you guys where ever you are okay? I said that and they nodded there heads then Kim said, "just say it already" and I said, "okay It just so happens that I am going on your for a month but when ever I have time off I promise you that I will visit when ever I can and that includes whenever I am in L.A. and  not tour I will come visit I promise."
*still Jake's POV*
As soon as I said that Bella ran up the stairs to our room that me and her shared and she shut the door while everybody else congratulated me and they even said they were proud of me and coming from them that meant a lot to me because I knew I had the full support rob even came up to and he said congratulations and we hugged each other and did our secret hand shake where we fist bump each other than I went to check on Bella luckily she left a crack in the door.
*on Jake and Bella's room*
J-Hey it's okay I'm going to visit you I promise and while I am on tour I want you to know that I will always be thinking of you even when I'm performing on stage
B-I know, it's just I am going to miss you so much
J-I know you are and when I come back when can do what ever you want to do even if it's sleeping in the same bed with you because, I know you've been wanting to do that for a long time
*Bella laughs*
B-that's true
J-are you better now
B-Yes I am
J-good I'm glad now let's go enjoy ourselves
B-okay
J-do you want to go swimming
B-yes I do
J-okay then, go get your bathing suit on okay I already have mine on
B-okay I'll be right
J-a okay beautiful
*Bella laughs again*
After calming Bella down and getting her to stop crying I told her to get her swimsuit on because we are going swimming on a yacht but before she went in the bathroom I gave her a kiss then I went outside to wait for her with the rest of the family.
*5 minutes later*
When she came out she asked me if it was a custom bikini and I said yes then she came down the stairs and kissed me then we left to go to the yacht.
We decided to go to my yacht that we had transported here

Bella POV
When I went in the bathroom I noticed that a bikini was on the counter a note was attached the note said...
Dear, Bella
I got you this custom bikini for you this is your early birthday don't worry you will get your other presents later you have two presents and one of them is big.
Happy Early Birthday from your boyfriend, Jake
P.S. The bikini is gold
After I read the note I put the bikini and to be honest I looked good in it.
*5 minutes later*

Jake POV
When I saw Bella come out I am not going to lie she looked beautiful she is going to love her other presents.
B-thank you for the gift
J-your welcome, do you like it?
B-I love it babe
J-well, if you like that gift you are going to love your other presents
B-I know I will
J-well, let's go
B-okay
*on Jake's yacht*
When we got to my yacht I jumped in the water before Bella did because she was scared to jump in the water.
B-I'm scared
J-it's okay I'll catch you
B-okay
*Bella jumps in the water*
Once Bella jumped I caught her and after a few minutes me and her got out of the water then I asked her...
J-do you want to meet some people
B-sure
What she didn't know is the people that she is gonna meet is my friends and they happen to be her two favorite
*skip to when Bella meets Drake and Wayne*
J-Bella, I want you to meet two of my best friends this is Dwayne and Aubrey but people call them Lil Wayne and Drake
After I said who they were Bella starts to freak out
J-calm down I know there your favorite singers so that is why I wanted you to meet them
B-Thank You Jake
J-Your Welcome babe
J-Drizzy what up man
D-What up homie you want something to drink?
J-Sure I'll have a Bloody Mary
D-You got it
LW-ask your girlfriend if she wants to hang out with the three of us
J-Aight'
J-You want to hang out with me, Dwayne, and Aubrey?
B-sure
J-let's go then
I told them we were going to my yacht they said okay then we went on my yacht.
*on Jake's yacht*
When we got on my yacht Kylie and Kendall were sunbathing under the umbrella we all sat next to them Bella asked me to put sunscreen on her back I granted her request then I wrapped her in my arms and we laid down on the love seat on the deck of the yacht.