III.

My intoxicated brain stupidly agreed to staying and talking with some guy I've never met, so here I am talking to Yoongi about how horrible most parties are for people like us. Pessimistic introverts, I mean.

"So what year of college are you in? Third? Fourth?" I ask him, taking a sip of my drink, the number absently unknown to my dull fuzzy head. My legs were tucked under me as I face him with genuine curiosity. He lets out a quiet chuckle while taking a sip from his own cup as well.

"If I didn't like you, I would have told you that I graduated a year ago, but since you're cool, I'll tell you the truth," Yoongi says, leaning in a little bit to add emphasis. "I never went to college. I don't even know anyone here."

I raise my eyebrow at his answer, laughing a bit. "Then why are you here?"

"That, my friend, is classified information," he replies.

"Classified information," I mock, teasing him a bit on his formal choice of words. "Sounds like you're a cop on a top secret mission."

"Aish, I wish that was just the situation," he confesses while checking his watch. Yoongi jumps up immediately with swears and curses spilling out of his mouth just as quick as his drink spilling out onto my lap. "Sorry, Hana. I would help but I really need to go. Nice meeting you."

He exits the room quickly, leaving me with a soaking stain on my lap.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I mutter to myself through my teeth. I stand up which makes the remainder of the dark brown drink he spilled on me soak into the carpet. It took me a while to navigate through the house only to finally find one occupied bathroom. This night cannot get any worse.

It started with a literal smack in the face, then Jae left me, then Yoongi spilt his drink on me, and now I'm left with no bathroom to hide the fact that it looks like I pissed my pants. Fucking great.

At this point, I might as well leave. There is no point in being humiliated any further.

The cool night air nips at my skin as I make my way out the door that I came in, instantly making the hair on the back of my neck rise. Even though I know it's a stupid idea for me to be walking around the city drunk, I decide to walk down the street anyways. My short legs carry me towards where Jungkook parked his car as I notice two dark figures facing the street. Recognizing Jungkook, I quicken my pace towards him and Jae.

As soon as I am at the other side of the car, Yoongi's voice fills my ears making me stop. They don't know I'm here yet, and Jae isn't with him. Why are Jungkook and Yoongi together? Do they know each other?

"I took care of him. Just in time too, considering I ran into a distraction," Yoongi sighs while ruffling in his pocket, pulling out a cigarette.

"Gosh, you're a fucking idiot, you know that hyung?" Jungkook replies, surprising me with the causality in his voice. I have never heard him speak outside of a shy voice.

"Shut up, I know. The bastard is dead and no one saw anything so that's all that matters, alright?" The green haired man says before taking a long drag of toxic smoke. My heart pumps hard at the words that came out of his mouth. The bastard is dead and no one saw anything...

The information that filled my brain pushed any intoxication that was left out, causing my fight or flight instincts to start kicking in.

"Are you taking the body to headquarters? Or is Jimin? I can't considering I have to drive my girlfriend and her friend home." Jungkook asks, causing my blood to run cold. I feel sick at the thought of him killing a person. They killed a living human being!

Panic and adrenaline runs through my veins as I turn to run back to the party to find Jae. My body runs into a solid figure, causing me to fall back onto the ground. I barely have time to think about what just happened before I am pulled up, my arm twisted behind my back in an aching position, and a blade placed to my throat from behind. The pain in my shoulder and the fear of dying causes a cry to escape from my throat.

Jungkook and Yoongi turn around at the noise, facing me and the unknown person behind me. Their eyes widen at the sight. Hell, mine are nearly popping out of my head in shock. I swallow hard, the skin on my neck barely grazing the knife.

"Jimin! That's Hana! She's a friend, let her go!" Jungkook yells panically, causing the hands gripping me in the uncomfortable position release me. I move away quickly from him while Yoongi walks over towards me. I put my hands up in front of me indicating that I don't want him to come near me.

"What the actual fuck?" I shakily say to no one in particular. My head is spinning with anxiety and intoxication, causing tears to fill my eyes and my hands to run through my hair.

"I already know you guys did a sloppy job tonight, but I didn't think it was so sloppy that you didn't notice someone listening to you idiots." The orange haired man put the knife that had just recently been pressed against my neck back into his belt buckle. "Now what are we going to do with her?"

"I promise I w-won't say anything. I was n-never here," I pathetically stutter, causing the three men in front of me to look at my shaking self. They all have conflicted and stressed looks on their faces, causing more panic to rise in me. Of course I have to be in this situation.

"I'm going to get Jae and I'll take you guys home, okay?" Jungkook walks over to me, making me instinctively take a step back. "Hana, we aren't going to hurt you. I promise you just need to trust me."

Jungkook has never talked to me in this tone of voice. He was always quiet and his voice was always shy, but he was speaking to me with a confidence that was definitely unfamiliar to me. Yoongi moves to my side, putting a hand on my lower back trying to lead me to the car but I don't budge.

I scoff, "Trust you? You are murderers! I almost was killed! Oh my god, I could've died."

"Sorry about that, sweetheart. I'm just doing my job; I didn't know you were harmless," Jimin apologizes, but it doesn't make me feel any better about the situation. Oh fuck, I can't believe this is happening.

"Fuck you," I suddenly spit out, causing a small smirk to raise on his face. Anger starts to replace the anxiety that was previously racing through me.

"Watch her and don't lay a hand on her. I'll be back," Jungkook rushes while making his way down the street, leaving me with two strangers who are murderers.

The three of us stand in silence, my blood pumping in my ears with fear. My legs barely give my brain any warning before they run in the opposite direction of the party. I hear the two guys cuss behind me before I hear footsteps behind me.

Adrenaline fuels my movements, moving my legs faster than they have ever went. A street corner comes into view, making me move faster. I move to turn down the street, but I feel an arm hook around my waist and hold me against them.

A soft but sweaty hand moves over my mouth as I start to yell. I soon realize that it was Jimin who was hanging onto me, pushing me back towards the car.

"Listen, Hana is it? You need to calm down and listen because we really don't want you getting hurt," Jimin mutters lowly, turning me around to face him. I stop struggling in his grip, hoping for him to just let me go. He releases his hand from my mouth but still has a hold on my shoulder. "You aren't in any danger, okay? We aren't going to hurt you and we don't want to. But you cannot speak about this ever again, because if you do I can almost guarantee that it will lead to your death."

His eyes are wide with energy which focus their concentration on me. Jimin's chest is still rising and falling rapidly from chasing me, and sweat beads down from his forehead. The silence between us stays as I simply nod my head as a reply, causing him to nod in return.

"Good. We don't need the death of an innocent person on our hands," Jimin says. He uses the hand on my shoulder to lightly nudge me to start walking towards the car with him.

"Who is 'we'?" I hesitantly ask as I rub my sweaty hands under my eyes to rid them of any sweat and tears.

Jimin sighs, a smirk crawling onto his face once again. "You don't want to know."