IV.

Jae knows nothing of what happened a week ago, nor have I seen Jungkook come around. While Yoongi, Jimin, and I were waiting for Jungkook and Jae to get back to the car after I ran off, the two men basically cornered me to talk to me.

They didn't tell me what to do, but they gave me a whole list of things for me not to do with the information I had found out. The way they had warned me gives me a chill down my spine every time I think about it.

"You're already in deep shit, I hope you know that," Yoongi told me as he pulled yet another cigarette out of his pocket. "We can't stop you, but we can only warn you what's to come if you do speak about it."

"As crazy as it sounds, we aren't the bad guys," Jimin said, causing me to scoff at what he said.

"If you tell anyone, it will lead to a bullet between your eyes," Yoongi simply said, blowing a white cloud of smoke out of his lips. He pointed a finger at the center of my face as he spoke.

"Way to be subtle about it, dick," I snapped at Yoongi while pushing his hand out of my face at the same time. The way he laughed at my response burns a hole in the back of my mind even a week later.

"There is no subtlety to it, darling. You either let this night stay in your memories or you pay the price. Whether you understand it or not, you even talking to us could put you on a hit list," Jimin replied. I remember the slight anger I felt as he called me 'darling.'

"So basically, even if I still keep quiet, I could still be in danger?" I asked, both of them nodding as a reply.

"Honestly, just keep your pretty mouth shut and you'll be fine, alright?" Jimin declared, making me roll my eyes at what he said about my mouth.

I am too afraid to say anything about what I heard about them killing someone. Well, maybe afraid isn't a good word to use. I am hesitant to say anything because they seemed very serious about me dying if I told anyone. By anyone, I assume they meant the authorities until they told me about the danger I would put Jae in if I told her.

At that point, I assumed that they were just trying to scare me like older brothers threatening their little sister who saw them drinking beer in the garage after school. But deep down I know that they had an actual dead body in their possession, and they would do anything to keep that information from getting out.

"Hana, seriously, are you okay? You have done nothing all week and it's concerning me," Jae asks me as she walks into the apartment with grocery bags slung over her wrists. I can see the frown on her face when she sees that I haven't moved much since before she left.

"I'm fine, seriously. I think I'm just coming down with something."

"Yeah, right," she rolls her eyes, knowing I'm all bluff. She can smell a lie from a mile away. "When you're sick, it is like you are on Death's doorstep and you physically look fine. What the hell is wrong?"

I hesitate, my heart jumping against my ribcage with the quick thought of a bullet in my head. This is ridiculous, why am I not telling someone? They killed someone, and basically threatened to kill me! I take a deep breath before I open my mouth to speak.

"Jungkook--," I start before the front door widens to reveal the Devil himself. Speak of him, and he shall come.

"Yeah?" He answers, coming in with bags around his own wrists. Of course she had to take him grocery shopping, and then bring him back here. I couldn't help but give him an icy stare that made Jae look at me with confusion. He sent me a warning with his gaze before he looked away, setting the bags on the counter. His dark clothing matches his actions from a week earlier, causing my thoughts to go back to the word devil.