XVIII.*

"I'm a little occupied at the moment and so are you," I laugh, but it comes out muffled as I hold the red cup in front of my mouth. Jimin finally gets a good look at where I am and who I am with, and his eyes narrow.

"Oh, really? With my best friend? Now that's just nice," he sarcastically drawls, rolling his eyes. Taehyung stays quiet but he keeps his hands on me. "I'm serious, can you come with me? I need to talk to you."

"About what?" I ask, taking another sip of my strong drink because I already know something is about to go down. The kitchen begins to fill with thick tension and heat from Jimin's pink cheeks and he walks closer so he's right in front of me.

"Please, just come with me," he ushers, grasping my empty hand in his and pulling slightly. I know it's only a slight pull, but my drunken state makes it feel as though I'm being dragged across the room.

Taehyung's hands fall from my waist and a wave of frustration rises from my neck and to my face, "Why should I?"

"I just need to talk to you. Please don't cause a scene," he mumbles lowly, pulling lightly again. I try my best not to budge from where I am standing, but I stumble forward while sending him a death glare. He challenges me by staring right in my eyes and raising his eyebrow, but I can tell it's irritating him that I'm not complying to his request. "Fine, if that's how you want to be, then—."

He grabs my arm and throws me over his shoulder and I instantly gasp at the sudden movement. I gotta say, his ass looks great from this angle, but the blood rushing to my head makes the rest of my body boil.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jimin? Let me down right now, or I swear to God I will chop your dick off," I yell as he walks out of the kitchen and into the hallway. "Do you even hear me? I mean it, I'll chop it right off!"

Before I have the chance to threaten him anymore, he plops me down on his bed and turns around to close and lock the door. My head is spinning from being carried upside down and from alcohol coursing through my body as I watch him, but I feel more composed now. He doesn't say a word as he grabs the little box from where it sat on his desk.

"You got this for me?" He asks, referring to the watch.

"Well, yeah. It's your birthday, isn't it? If you don't like it, I can just take it back because it seems like you don't even appreciate it from the way you have been avoiding me all night," I grumble, crossing my arms and standing up. He lets out an exasperated sigh and sets it back down. "Don't think I didn't see you with someone else because I did, and not to mention that kinda sucks—"

"No one else got me a present," he says while he looks down and scratches his nose. After a brief moment, he looks at me with his head still down and that look alone was almost enough to make me drop my pants.

"That one girl had a really great present for you so I don't know why I'm here," I laugh, ignoring my previous thought and slightly raising my voice.

"Hana, I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"Oh, sorry? Sorry for what? You have nothing to be sorry for, Jimin," I say, still laughing and sarcastically waving my hand at him. His eyes narrow.

"Are you jealous?" My cheeks instantly heat up at the question and I can't tell if it's out of aggravation or embarrassment.

"Me? Jealous? No, not at all. If I wanted someone in my pants, I wouldn't have to wait for you," I confess and my mind briefly goes to Taehyung. Jimin looks up completely at me with a full sparkle in his eyes and a smirk on his face. I can't fall for his acts; he was just about to sleep with someone else ten minutes ago.

He brushes his blonde hair out of his face, revealing his forehead as he slowly takes a step forward towards me. I stand my ground when he takes another step closer to me.