VI.

Alright everybody, here it is. I have definitely lacked with writing considering it has been over a year since I have posted a chapter. However, I really do enjoy the plans I have for this story so I will try to keep up with posting if you guys can keep up with reading.

It kinda sucks, but I will try to get back into the feel of things so hopefully it will progress from here.

So without further ado, after a long hiatus...
Chapter 6 of The Butterfly Effect.
————————————————————————

I refuse to drink in front of people I don't know. There's no way I could completely control myself if I drank past tipsy and I don't want to make myself vulnerable in front of these guys.

Taehyung leads the way towards an empty booth in the corner with a reserved sign clearly set upon it. I decide not to say anything as Jimin sits down across from Taehyung; I quickly decide that I would rather sit next to Taehyung than Jimin.

Almost as soon as we sit down, a waitress quickly comes to take the reserved sign off with a smirk on her face.

"Long time no see, boys," she says as she brushes her blonde bangs from her forehead. I can tell that she fancies them by the way she leans her weight on one leg and places her hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"It's always a pleasure, Lisa," Jimin slyly smiles.

"What are we drinking tonight?"

"I'll take just a regular bottle of soju, V?" Jimin replies to the flirtatious waitress.

"I'll just be having water," he says. "She won't be having anything tonight."

I'm a little taken aback by the way V just automatically assumes that I want nothing to drink. I mean he's right, but he just got water so why couldn't I get any water?

"Coming right up," she winks as she walks towards the bar to place our order.

"Why couldn't I get anything?" I ask no one in particular.

"Because she tends to get very jealous," Jimin smirks. I roll my eyes at his remark.

"Just trust me, okay?" Taehyung says, making eye contact. Something about his eyes tells me to trust him, so I do.

The atmosphere of this place is quite intoxicating. Mostly lit up by solid LED lights you would see in a club, but everyone here is much more laid back. Everyone is just minding their own business and sipping on whatever they have in their cups.

"This one is on the House," Lisa says as she shakes me out of my intense evaluation of the bar around me. In front of me sits a wine glass with a clear liquid in which I assume is wine. Lisa gives the other two their drinks and walks away.

Jimin quickly grabs the wine from in front of me and places it out of my reach. I send him a quizzical look.

"Trust us," Jimin says, pouring his soju in a shot glass and swigs it in his mouth quickly. Even though I want to know why I can't drink anything here, I decide to not say anything.

"So long story short, we are a group of good guys who takes care of the bad ones," Taehyung says, breaking the silence between the three of us.

"But why? How did you guys come together and decide that you guys should just 'take care of people?'" I ask, curiosity still running through my veins.