Josh: Lazy day

You woke up with the sun hitting your eyes, as you were trying to get out of bed you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist you turned around to see josh slightly grinning as he opened his eyes "don't go babeeeee" he whined. You rolled your eyes playfully and kissed his forehead "I have to go to work, I can't be late, I'm sorry" you said as you tried to get out of his grip but he wasn't backing down "why though" he said pulling you closer; you giggled, "because I have to, I don't want to get fired baby" you said to him softly. He sighed "fineee go
Ahead and get ready" he said as he let you go giving you a kiss on the cheek. Once you got ready and went back into the room to tell josh goodbye you saw a grin on his face, you looked at him suspiciously "what did you do josh?" You said crossing your arms. He gave a mischievous smile and said "hmm I don't know.... Maybe I called your work and told them you wouldn't be in today..." "josh!!" You said giggling at him " you wanted me here that badly?" You said as you gave him a kiss "of course I did, I don't want to have a lazy day without you here love" "oh josh" you chuckled "well then I might as well go change back into pajamas" you said going into the bathroom to change. Once you came back into the room you noticed the curtains were closed and the room was darker "josh?" You called out for him, he snuck behind you wrapping his arms around you, you jumped a bit squeaking; he chuckled "I have popcorn in the microwave and I'll bring up some drinks and sweet stuff so we can watch movies and cuddle" he said giving you a soft kiss on the neck "does that sound good?" He asked, you smiled and nodded.

Smol time skip....

You guys finally got the stuff ready and started cuddling as josh wrapped the blanket securely around the both of you, he kissed your head and smiled "I love you y/n" you smiled and gave him a kiss "I love you too josh"