Josh: "relax" WARNING: SMUT

Warning: smut

You unlocked the door to the house you and your boyfriend Josh shared, it was an exhausting day at work and you felt like you wanted a long nap since you've been so overwhelmed with work. Once you shut the door behind you, you noticed the lights were dimmed "josh?...." you called out no answer you called him again "Josh are you home?" That's when you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around you from behind "Josh don't scare me like that" you chuckled setting down your bag. He kissed your neck lightly "sorry princess, didn't mean to" you rolled your eyes and smiled "why are the lights dimmed anyways?" You ask him "because I have a surprise for you" josh said taking your hand and leading you up the stairs into the bathroom; when you guys entered you saw the bathtub filled with warm water and rose petals floating around in it with candles lit and set around the bathtub, you gasped and smiled; "josh you did all this?" You asked, he nodded "yup, I noticed how much work was overwhelming you and how exhausted you are when you come home, you definitely deserve this, I don't like seeing you like that" he said kissing your head "thank you babe, I appreciate it" you said. "Well I'll let you relax a bit princess, do you need anything else?" He asked, you shook your head and smiled and with that he walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him. You removed all your clothing and got into the bathtub letting out a small sigh of relief as the warm water hit your skin. A few minutes have passed until josh came in to check on you "are you feeling better y/n?" He asked, you nodded "yes, but I would feel a lot better if you would join me" you said. And with that he removed his clothing as well and got in pulling you close to him, the both of you relaxing. You looked at him and smiled "thank you so much for this josh" he smiled back "anything for my girl" he said giving you a passionate kiss; you deepened the kiss causing it to get more heated. He licked your bottom lip for entrance and you denied it until he gave your butt a squeeze causing you to gasp and that's when his tongue entered your mouth, both of you fighting for dominance and he won. Josh's hands roamed your body until he reached your lady parts rubbing your clit making you moan from pleasure "mmm~ josh" you moaned his name throwing your head back as he entered with two fingers inside of you pumping in and out slowly which drove you nuts, you wanted more of him but he kept teasing "j-josh f-f-faster please" you moaned out. He smirked and whispered "as you wish" sending shivers down your spine, he pumped his fingers in and out faster and faster, you felt yourself getting ready to cum until he took his fingers out "not yet princess, let's cum together" he said as he carried you bridal style out of the bathtub and into the bedroom laying you down on the bed and hovering over you kissing your neck down to your breasts sucking on one and massaging the other making you arch your back since your breasts were very sensitive "mmm m-more josh p-please" he smirked and continued. Once he finished he looked down to see how wet you were "already wet for me huh?" He said blowing your heat making you moan even more, josh spread your legs some more rubbing your clit slowly then faster, slowly then faster. This drove you crazy, all this teasing just made you want him inside of you even more. You were about to say something when he interrupted "don't worry baby, just relax" he said as he slipped a condom on and positioned himself at your entrance slowly going inside of you then going faster. You clawed at his back "oh j-josh yes, yes" you moaned out digging your nails deeper in his back as his pace got faster and faster you felt the knot in your stomach "josh I'm about to-" "go on princess cum for me" he said as you came. He kept thrusting in and out of you, his thrusts getting sloppier until he came as well. You guys panted laying next to each other "I love you josh" you said as you snuggled close to him he smiled "I love you more y/n"